Mannheim Master in Management

Arman93

Hi Everyone,
Need an advice whether I choose right program for me. I want to apply for Mannheim Master in Management program.
I am graduating from my first degree in Economics this year, have work experience as financial analyst and financial manager in Armenia. 1.5 years overall.
Toefl ibt 104
Gmat 600 (Q49, V23, AWA5)
GPA 18.43/20
Best,
Arman

Hi Everyone,
Need an advice whether I choose right program for me. I want to apply for Mannheim Master in Management program.
I am graduating from my first degree in Economics this year, have work experience as financial analyst and financial manager in Armenia. 1.5 years overall.
Toefl ibt 104
Gmat 600 (Q49, V23, AWA5)
GPA 18.43/20
Best,
Arman
Duncan

Do you have a specific question?

Do you have a specific question?
Arman93

Does the program that I choose fit with my profile?

Does the program that I choose fit with my profile?
Duncan

What are your goals? I'm not sure that you are a competitive candidate there.

What are your goals? I'm not sure that you are a competitive candidate there.
Arman93

I got an offer for this program. But I am not sure it is a good choice for me. Also, I have an offer from UCL MA in Economics and Business. Probably UCL is better, isnt it?

I got an offer for this program. But I am not sure it is a good choice for me. Also, I have an offer from UCL MA in Economics and Business. Probably UCL is better, isnt it?
Arman93

Thank you very much.
My main concern is finding a job after graduation, so what do you think will mannheim help me? I have friends who graduated from the same program at UCL as I am accepted for, so they say UCL career service works perfectly.
UCL program is dual degree at UCL and Charles uni at Prague. Also, could master in management affect my application for mba? I am planning to do a top mba program in 4-5 years

Thank you very much.
My main concern is finding a job after graduation, so what do you think will mannheim help me? I have friends who graduated from the same program at UCL as I am accepted for, so they say UCL career service works perfectly.
UCL program is dual degree at UCL and Charles uni at Prague. Also, could master in management affect my application for mba? I am planning to do a top mba program in 4-5 years
Arman93

Thanks, and what you think about UCL?

Thanks, and what you think about UCL?
naked

I would definitely go for Mannheim if I were you. However, bear in mind that a) Mannheim is a public school so do not expect the same degree of intimacy/support that you would have at a private school and b) you can only benefit from Mannheim's stellar reputation in Germany to the fullest if you will be able to fluently speak German at the time you graduate.

I would definitely go for Mannheim if I were you. However, bear in mind that a) Mannheim is a public school so do not expect the same degree of intimacy/support that you would have at a private school and b) you can only benefit from Mannheim's stellar reputation in Germany to the fullest if you will be able to fluently speak German at the time you graduate.
abie

I have been accepted to this program as well, I had a GMAT score of 600 so I count myself very lucky. Can you send me a PM so we can connect? I am not Chinese though.

I have been accepted to this program as well, I had a GMAT score of 600 so I count myself very lucky. Can you send me a PM so we can connect? I am not Chinese though.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions

Hot Discussions