Maastricht School of Management

Hi All,

This is Pankaj Sharma from India. I have been working with Capgemini Consulting India as SAP ABAP Developer for 3 years and got an offer from Maastricht School of Management . Can you please throw some light on the chances of getting jobs in consulting organisations in Netherlands after MBA. I have also started a Dutch course so that I can be able to learn some Dutch basics before moving to Netherlands. As I have 3 years of experience, is it possible to find jobs in consulting with this experience. Please let me know as soon as possible because I have to make a decision.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi All,

This is Pankaj Sharma from India. I have been working with Capgemini Consulting India as SAP ABAP Developer for 3 years and got an offer from Maastricht School of Management . Can you please throw some light on the chances of getting jobs in consulting organisations in Netherlands after MBA. I have also started a Dutch course so that I can be able to learn some Dutch basics before moving to Netherlands. As I have 3 years of experience, is it possible to find jobs in consulting with this experience. Please let me know as soon as possible because I have to make a decision.

Thanks in Advance.
Duncan

MSM is more of an export brand, and if you don't speak Dutch at a high professional level before the MBA then I don't see what sort of consulting you can do there. See Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

MSM is more of an export brand, and if you don't speak Dutch at a high professional level before the MBA then I don't see what sort of consulting you can do there. See Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

Thanks Duncan for your reply. Now can you please let me know which business schools have January intake if I want to do MBA in January 2015. I will prefer doing one year MBA and am open to all Countries. Please advise me as I am a bit late in applications for 2014 September. So only deadlines left were Netherlands' B schools. I have got one more attempt for GMAT as the test center had some issues during the GMAT test. I am expecting around 650 this time in GMAT. So please guide me regarding this.
work ex - 3 years

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks Duncan for your reply. Now can you please let me know which business schools have January intake if I want to do MBA in January 2015. I will prefer doing one year MBA and am open to all Countries. Please advise me as I am a bit late in applications for 2014 September. So only deadlines left were Netherlands' B schools. I have got one more attempt for GMAT as the test center had some issues during the GMAT test. I am expecting around 650 this time in GMAT. So please guide me regarding this.
work ex - 3 years

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Duncan,

Please let me know the names of some excellent B schools which accept January intake. I am open for every country.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Sharma

Hi Duncan,

Please let me know the names of some excellent B schools which accept January intake. I am open for every country.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Sharma
Duncan

Read Which schools start when http://www.find-mba.com/board/41131 and GMAT Tiers - strong schools for your GMAT www.find-mba.com/board/27082

Read Which schools start when http://www.find-mba.com/board/41131 and GMAT Tiers - strong schools for your GMAT www.find-mba.com/board/27082

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Maastricht, Netherlands 33 Followers 33 Discussions

Hot Discussions