LBS Masters in Finance or other MBA in Europe like Mannheim

Hi guys,
I am a Chinese who is working in multinational company in Germany and my career goal is to become a CFO in industry field probably back in China after three years and I have one step to go in my current company. So I want to part time program to further advance my career.
I am thinking about LBS MiF or a MBA in Germany like Mannheim or HEC in France. Since I have got CFA charter already, I am wondering whether LBS can provide me with necessary help in my career if in the end I want to be a senior manager in corporate finance areas.
Would you be so kind to provide some advices to me?
Background:
29 years old;
7 years' working experience (incl. 1,5 years' international delegation to Germany, 2.5 years' head of finance and controlling in a manufacturing joint venture);
G: 690 ; IETLS: 7.0;
CFA charter holder;
admitted by full time Cambridge MBA ( but put it on hold due to disagreement from my employer for a full time approach),
applied for part-time: LBS MiF, Mannheim MBA, HEC MBA

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Chong

Hi guys,
I am a Chinese who is working in multinational company in Germany and my career goal is to become a CFO in industry field probably back in China after three years and I have one step to go in my current company. So I want to part time program to further advance my career.
I am thinking about LBS MiF or a MBA in Germany like Mannheim or HEC in France. Since I have got CFA charter already, I am wondering whether LBS can provide me with necessary help in my career if in the end I want to be a senior manager in corporate finance areas.
Would you be so kind to provide some advices to me?
Background:
29 years old;
7 years' working experience (incl. 1,5 years' international delegation to Germany, 2.5 years' head of finance and controlling in a manufacturing joint venture);
G: 690 ; IETLS: 7.0;
CFA charter holder;
admitted by full time Cambridge MBA ( but put it on hold due to disagreement from my employer for a full time approach),
applied for part-time: LBS MiF, Mannheim MBA, HEC MBA

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Chong
ralph

You know, CEIBS has a well-respected MBA program, with a great range of finance curriculum, and would probably have more reach in China, considering that's where you want to end up.

Otherwise, the LBS program is great, and fantastic for what it is, but it probably won't have the same range of leadership and soft skill curriculum that the HEC program will provide. Whether you feel you need this is up to you.

Given the salary outcomes of all three of these programs, I probably would consider Mannheim only as a backup.

You know, CEIBS has a well-respected MBA program, with a great range of finance curriculum, and would probably have more reach in China, considering that's where you want to end up.

Otherwise, the LBS program is great, and fantastic for what it is, but it probably won't have the same range of leadership and soft skill curriculum that the HEC program will provide. Whether you feel you need this is up to you.

Given the salary outcomes of all three of these programs, I probably would consider Mannheim only as a backup.

thanks a lot for your advice

<blockquote>You know, CEIBS has a well-respected MBA program, with a great range of finance curriculum, and would probably have more reach in China, considering that's where you want to end up.

Given the salary outcomes of all three of these programs, I probably would consider Mannheim only as a backup.</blockquote>

thanks a lot for your advice

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 07, 2024

London Business School Announces New 1-Year MBA

News Feb 07, 2024

MBA or Master in Finance: Which to Choose?

Article Apr 24, 2018

Both the MBA and MiF lead to high-paying careers in the financial sector. But there are fundamental differences between the two.

Top Business Schools for Corporate Finance

Top List

Many who aim to go into corporate finance jobs find that an MBA that’s heavy in quantitative and analytical curriculum can be a safe bet

Hot Discussions