Information about EBS

La Brujita

Can anybody give me some information about EBS? Some German media (newspapers like faz.net oder blogs like www.schwertfeger-mba-channel.com) report about some trouble. Is it serious or a campaign issue in Wiesbaden where the school is located?

Can anybody give me some information about EBS? Some German media (newspapers like faz.net oder blogs like www.schwertfeger-mba-channel.com) report about some trouble. Is it serious or a campaign issue in Wiesbaden where the school is located?
Marky75

You could find many reports about EBS in the local and national press in the last days (Frankfurter Rundschau, Wiesbadener Tagblatt, Der Spiegel, Deutschlandradio). After having read many of them I get the impression that EBS is a shady school. No place which I could recommend to my colleagues or kids.

You could find many reports about EBS in the local and national press in the last days (Frankfurter Rundschau, Wiesbadener Tagblatt, Der Spiegel, Deutschlandradio). After having read many of them I get the impression that EBS is a shady school. No place which I could recommend to my colleagues or kids.
La Brujita

I just read on www.schwertfeger-mba-channel.com that Christopher Jahns, president of EBS, has occasionally been arrested and has resigned from office!

I just read on www.schwertfeger-mba-channel.com that Christopher Jahns, president of EBS, has occasionally been arrested and has resigned from office!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Oestrich-Winkel, Germany 23 Followers 73 Discussions