IGC Bremen and MEB ESCP

LiveWire

Hi,
I have been accepted at IGC (MBA) and ESCP (MEB).
Now, the confusion is at its peak and I am in need of some good advice and comparisons in both programs.

1)IGC Bremen is accredited by an external accreditation agencies (ZEvA, AQAS, AACSB).This AACSB accreditation applies to the corporate IBSA-Master programme from IGC and UNCW, USA.
2)ESCP MEB- is EQUIS,AACSB,AMBA-MBM accredited.

Please help me choosing among one. Do let me know if you need any more information.

Hi,
I have been accepted at IGC (MBA) and ESCP (MEB).
Now, the confusion is at its peak and I am in need of some good advice and comparisons in both programs.

1)IGC Bremen is accredited by an external accreditation agencies (ZEvA, AQAS, AACSB).This AACSB accreditation applies to the corporate IBSA-Master programme from IGC and UNCW, USA.
2)ESCP MEB- is EQUIS,AACSB,AMBA-MBM accredited.

Please help me choosing among one. Do let me know if you need any more information.
Duncan

IGC Bremen is not accredited by AACSB. UNC is accredited, so you will only get a meaningfully-accredited qualification if you are selected for the finance track at UNCW. But, even so, what network and recruiter relationships do IGC or UNCW have?

ESCP is far and away the better choice.

IGC Bremen is not accredited by AACSB. UNC is accredited, so you will only get a meaningfully-accredited qualification if you are selected for the finance track at UNCW. But, even so, what network and recruiter relationships do IGC or UNCW have?

ESCP is far and away the better choice.
LiveWire

As Always Duncan to rescue :)

Actually I checked IGC Bremen MBA program and it is displaying that its AACSB accredited. http://www.graduatecenter.org/en/mba-courses/mba-full-time/ibsa-master/business-development-and-consulting-mscmba.html

If they are not accredited then there website is displaying wrong information O_o ??

As Always Duncan to rescue :)

Actually I checked IGC Bremen MBA program and it is displaying that its AACSB accredited. http://www.graduatecenter.org/en/mba-courses/mba-full-time/ibsa-master/business-development-and-consulting-mscmba.html

If they are not accredited then there website is displaying wrong information O_o ??
Duncan

No, it is not claiming to be accredited. Novancia is hoping for accreditation (http://www.novancia.fr/Accreditations,265), and UNCW is accredited: IGC does not claim that the IGC degree is accredited by AACSB. A small minority of IGC students will obtain the UNCW degree.

No, it is not claiming to be accredited. Novancia is hoping for accreditation (http://www.novancia.fr/Accreditations,265), and UNCW is accredited: IGC does not claim that the IGC degree is accredited by AACSB. A small minority of IGC students will obtain the UNCW degree.
wkunal

No, it os not claiming to be accredited. The Novancia degree is, and so is the UNCW degree: IGC does not claim that the IGC degree is accredited by AACSB. A small minority of IGC students will obtain those degrees.

The novancia degree is also not accredited by AACSB ,,novancia is a member of AACSB ..and accredited by Conférence des Grandes Écoles

<blockquote>No, it os not claiming to be accredited. The Novancia degree is, and so is the UNCW degree: IGC does not claim that the IGC degree is accredited by AACSB. A small minority of IGC students will obtain those degrees. </blockquote>

The novancia degree is also not accredited by AACSB ,,novancia is a member of AACSB ..and accredited by Conférence des Grandes Écoles
Duncan

Thanks for pointing that out. I am pretty shocked at the way IGC is using the AACSB logo then. That's very dishonest.

Thanks for pointing that out. I am pretty shocked at the way IGC is using the AACSB logo then. That's very dishonest.
LiveWire

I agree Duncan, it actually confuses people who visit there website for information.
I am not sure where to find the correct information about colleges if this scenario exists.

I agree Duncan, it actually confuses people who visit there website for information.
I am not sure where to find the correct information about colleges if this scenario exists.
Duncan

Luckily the AACSB website is very easy to use.

Luckily the AACSB website is very easy to use.
LiveWire

Hi Duncan,

Just got a call from EAE Spain..... hows is that college compared to IGC?
It also displays AACSB accreditation.
Well, but AACSB official website doesn't shows any of it.

Do let me know your views on the college.

Hi Duncan,

Just got a call from EAE Spain..... hows is that college compared to IGC?
It also displays AACSB accreditation.
Well, but AACSB official website doesn't shows any of it.

Do let me know your views on the college.
Duncan

No, EAE does not display AACSB accreditation. It shows that it is a member of AACSB. I can't see any reason for taking an MBA from an unaccredited school. It would be the same price as an accredited MBA at somewhere like Southampton, Exeter, Kingston, IAE Aix, Surrey, Bled (or even TiasNimbas, considering the scholarships they often hand out), or an MSc at Cass, ESADE, Edinburgh, ESCP Europe or the LSE.

No, EAE does not display AACSB accreditation. It shows that it is a member of AACSB. I can't see any reason for taking an MBA from an unaccredited school. It would be the same price as an accredited MBA at somewhere like Southampton, Exeter, Kingston, IAE Aix, Surrey, Bled (or even TiasNimbas, considering the scholarships they often hand out), or an MSc at Cass, ESADE, Edinburgh, ESCP Europe or the LSE.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bremen, Germany 63 Followers 37 Discussions
Berlin, Germany 13 Followers 102 Discussions

Hot Discussions