3. salary increase

Hi all

what is in your opinion the best one of these school in terms of:

1. industry opportunity
2. international placement
3. salary increase
JohnnyL

Hi there,

Which school do you mean by MBS? Manchester, Mannheim or Melbourne? Anyway, I would see IESE in first place.

Best,
JL

Hi there,

Which school do you mean by MBS? Manchester, Mannheim or Melbourne? Anyway, I would see IESE in first place.

Best,
JL

Andrea_s

hi

MBS--> Manchester

Iese?
could u give me reasons realted to the questions?

is it better for industry?
for salary?
for international opportunity?

in would appreciate if u explain more
+tks

hi

MBS--> Manchester

Iese?
could u give me reasons realted to the questions?

is it better for industry?
for salary?
for international opportunity?

in would appreciate if u explain more
+tks
bajargyan

IESE would be better compared to the other 2 schools, considering its ties with Harvard and also as one of the first MBA's in Europe..its strength are there clearly in consultancy and IB.. the only drawback would be the tuition cost which makes it the most expensive MBA out there.. but that issue might not be relevant for everyone.

IESE would be better compared to the other 2 schools, considering its ties with Harvard and also as one of the first MBA's in Europe..its strength are there clearly in consultancy and IB.. the only drawback would be the tuition cost which makes it the most expensive MBA out there.. but that issue might not be relevant for everyone.
sally

I think your initial question is kind of generic. What do you mean by "international placement" and "industry opportunity"?

The only answer you're going to get here is that IESE is the best because its ranked highest. And, maybe that's true, since the rankings take into account the sort of metrics you're asking about.

In the end though, metrics mean nothing. All that matters is your individual experience.

Yes, IESE has the most famous reputation out of the three, but all of them are highly regarded programs. I think you could have a great experience at any of them. Which is best for you depends on what you are looking for. All three schools produce students who go on to work internationally. All three provide opportunities to work in industry. Salary increase info would be reflected in the rankings (although they are based on surveys and have a margin of error.)

I think your initial question is kind of generic. What do you mean by "international placement" and "industry opportunity"?

The only answer you're going to get here is that IESE is the best because its ranked highest. And, maybe that's true, since the rankings take into account the sort of metrics you're asking about.

In the end though, metrics mean nothing. All that matters is your individual experience.

Yes, IESE has the most famous reputation out of the three, but all of them are highly regarded programs. I think you could have a great experience at any of them. Which is best for you depends on what you are looking for. All three schools produce students who go on to work internationally. All three provide opportunities to work in industry. Salary increase info would be reflected in the rankings (although they are based on surveys and have a margin of error.)
ralph

I would put IESE on just about the same level as ESADE. It's true that ESADE doesn't have the same level of prestige (in terms of the global rankings, that is,) but if you do look closely at the metrics, you'll see that they're actually really close. Post-MBA salary increase is almost exactly the same, as is career placement.

Manchester isn't really in the same league as either of these two schools, I'd see it more as a safety school if you are considering the others.

I would put IESE on just about the same level as ESADE. It's true that ESADE doesn't have the same level of prestige (in terms of the global rankings, that is,) but if you do look closely at the metrics, you'll see that they're actually really close. Post-MBA salary increase is almost exactly the same, as is career placement.

Manchester isn't really in the same league as either of these two schools, I'd see it more as a safety school if you are considering the others.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 3 Followers 107 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 29 Followers 169 Discussions
Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 65 Followers 515 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

MBA School Choice: IESE Vs. ESADE

Article Sep 30, 2019

You cannot make a bad choice between these two Spanish business schools, but they offer different experiences