IE or HEC Paris

Gabriel7

Hello everyone!

I need your advice because I am admitted in IE and HEC Paris MBA Programs and I am hesitating in my final choice...

My short-terms goal is to work for an international company in France, in mid-terms is to move to South-East Asia (Hong Kong, Singapour).

In terms of global reputation, after comparisons among FT, Economist, Forbes, BBW and QS rankings, IE is better. However, HEC has an actual advantage in its french network.

So: help, please!

Hello everyone!

I need your advice because I am admitted in IE and HEC Paris MBA Programs and I am hesitating in my final choice...

My short-terms goal is to work for an international company in France, in mid-terms is to move to South-East Asia (Hong Kong, Singapour).

In terms of global reputation, after comparisons among FT, Economist, Forbes, BBW and QS rankings, IE is better. However, HEC has an actual advantage in its french network.

Duncan

If you want to work in France in the short term, then I think HEC is the only serious choice. It would allow you to build (or extend) your French network and take an exchange semester in Hong Kong or Singapore: http://www.mba.hec.edu/Explore-the-program/International-partners/(level2)/409

If you want to work in France in the short term, then I think HEC is the only serious choice. It would allow you to build (or extend) your French network and take an exchange semester in Hong Kong or Singapore: http://www.mba.hec.edu/Explore-the-program/International-partners/(level2)/409
kraioilk

Hello everyone!

I am also interested in applying to IE and HEC! Did you choose one over the other? I am a bit confused about my MBA decision.

<blockquote>Hello everyone!

So: help, please!</blockquote>
I am also interested in applying to IE and HEC! Did you choose one over the other? I am a bit confused about my MBA decision.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 114 Followers 367 Discussions
Full Profile
Jouy-en-Josas, France 100 Followers 387 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023