HWR Berlin MBA vs Munich Business School vs Saarland MBA

topgun

Hi All,

This is my first post and would like some advice regarding my applications to the following universities (I'm only concentrating on German MBA)

1. Berlin School of Economics & Law (Admitted)
2. Saarland MBA (Applied)
3. Munich Business School (Interview completed awaiting result)

A brief about me: I have about 9 years experience in a small scale manufacturing industry in India. Education: Bachelor in Business Management. GMAT: Was able to achieve a poor score of 460 only (hence the limited choice of universities). Cannot take GMAT again due to work commitments.

Coming to my question which would be the best universities amongst the one's mentioned above?

I'm mainly concerned with post MBA opportunities (ROI)

Highly appreciate your opinions

Thanks and regards,

Vivek

Hi All,

This is my first post and would like some advice regarding my applications to the following universities (I'm only concentrating on German MBA)

1. Berlin School of Economics & Law (Admitted)
2. Saarland MBA (Applied)
3. Munich Business School (Interview completed awaiting result)

A brief about me: I have about 9 years experience in a small scale manufacturing industry in India. Education: Bachelor in Business Management. GMAT: Was able to achieve a poor score of 460 only (hence the limited choice of universities). Cannot take GMAT again due to work commitments.

Coming to my question which would be the best universities amongst the one's mentioned above?

I'm mainly concerned with post MBA opportunities (ROI)

Highly appreciate your opinions

Thanks and regards,

Vivek
Duncan

Read: Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

Munch is a better choice than Berlin. read: http://www.find-mba.com/boardsearch/q/Berlin+Munich

Read: Do you need to speak the local language? www.find-mba.com/board/34713

Munch is a better choice than Berlin. read: http://www.find-mba.com/boardsearch/q/Berlin+Munich
topgun

Dear Duncan,

Thank you for the info and many thanks for the link that you have sent it is very helpful.

1. I'm currently taking up German classes here (India) at the Goethe Institute. I would have qualified my basic certification even before my course starts (Assuming everything goes well). I'm planning to put in sincere efforts to continue to study German till I reach conversational fluency before finishing my course.

2. Considering the worst case scenario that Munich doesn't come back, which university would you advice: Saarland or Berlin.

Thanks and regards,

Dear Duncan,

Thank you for the info and many thanks for the link that you have sent it is very helpful.

1. I'm currently taking up German classes here (India) at the Goethe Institute. I would have qualified my basic certification even before my course starts (Assuming everything goes well). I'm planning to put in sincere efforts to continue to study German till I reach conversational fluency before finishing my course.

2. Considering the worst case scenario that Munich doesn't come back, which university would you advice: Saarland or Berlin.

Thanks and regards,
Duncan

Conversational fluency isn't enough for working.

I think Berlin vs Saarland is really hard: neither of them are likely to lead to work for you. Berlin has better accreditation, but the career opportunities in Berlin and very few. I'd recommend a better course somewhere else.

Conversational fluency isn't enough for working.

I think Berlin vs Saarland is really hard: neither of them are likely to lead to work for you. Berlin has better accreditation, but the career opportunities in Berlin and very few. I'd recommend a better course somewhere else.
topgun

Dear Duncan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Dear Duncan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Berlin, Germany 30 Followers 69 Discussions
Munich, Germany 9 Followers 14 Discussions
Saarbrücken, Germany 4 Followers 13 Discussions

Hot Discussions