HS Pforzheim 2014

Anyone here got admitted to HS Pforzheim MBA in September 2014 batch ??!!

Anyone here got admitted to HS Pforzheim MBA in September 2014 batch ??!!

Hi, I got admitted to the September intake for 2014.

Hi, I got admitted to the September intake for 2014.
satheshp88

Hi I too got admit ... wer r u from ?

Hi I too got admit ... wer r u from ?

H Sateesh,

I am from India and currently located in the US. Can you share your facebook profile so that we can connect.

Thanks, Soumya

H Sateesh,

I am from India and currently located in the US. Can you share your facebook profile so that we can connect.

Thanks, Soumya
satheshp88

Hi sowmya ...search in fb with my id ... [email protected]. share yours too.

Hi sowmya ...search in fb with my id ... [email protected]. share yours too.
leopaari

I got into Pforzheim too and i am planning to join
would love to connect to you guys

I got into Pforzheim too and i am planning to join
would love to connect to you guys

Hey Congratulations,

Are you on facebook? Can we connect thr? You can find me on facebook with the name soumyashree sarangi.

Thanks, Soumya

Hey Congratulations,

Are you on facebook? Can we connect thr? You can find me on facebook with the name soumyashree sarangi.

Thanks, Soumya
leopaari

Hey Congratulations,

Thanks, Soumya

I sent you a friend's request. Are you the one who is working with Capgemini ?

<blockquote>Hey Congratulations,

Thanks, Soumya</blockquote>

I sent you a friend's request. Are you the one who is working with Capgemini ?

Are you Paritosh Sharma?

Are you Paritosh Sharma?

Hi

Today I have been admitted , i think i am the last on the list , it will be great to meet all of you this september . the next two years will be very exciting and i hope we will have fun and share our knowledge and experiences

This is my Facebook account : the name is mohamed nagib and Email is : [email protected]

See u soon in sha allah .

Hi

Today I have been admitted , i think i am the last on the list , it will be great to meet all of you this september . the next two years will be very exciting and i hope we will have fun and share our knowledge and experiences

This is my Facebook account : the name is mohamed nagib and Email is : [email protected]

leopaari

Hi

I tried searching you on fb using the id you have given, but couldn't find anything. Why don't you just send one of us a friend's request or try to join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/672023219556385/

See you soon

<blockquote>Hi

</blockquote>

I tried searching you on fb using the id you have given, but couldn't find anything. Why don't you just send one of us a friend's request or try to join the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/672023219556385/

See you soon
Nour Douba

Hello friends,
I know this is an old post but I am currently considering applying to Pforzheim MBA, I would be really grateful if I can get any feedback from current students!
Do you believe it was a good investment?
Do you have insights about the job prospects and average graduates salaries?
Thank you :)

Hello friends,
I know this is an old post but I am currently considering applying to Pforzheim MBA, I would be really grateful if I can get any feedback from current students!
Do you believe it was a good investment?
Do you have insights about the job prospects and average graduates salaries?
Thank you :)
Duncan

Try approaching them on LinkedIn, Xing or through their school's office. They are not likely to have spare time to read this forum.

Try approaching them on LinkedIn, Xing or through their school's office. They are not likely to have spare time to read this forum.

I had a talk with few of them. I heard positive reviews about the program. For the money you invest, its a good program. Although Its not among the top tiers (such as Mannhiem, WHU, HHL).
Average salaries will depend on your previous work ex, German knowledge etc. But the salaries I heard, would be somewhere around 50K - 65K Euros.

I had a talk with few of them. I heard positive reviews about the program. For the money you invest, its a good program. Although Its not among the top tiers (such as Mannhiem, WHU, HHL).
Average salaries will depend on your previous work ex, German knowledge etc. But the salaries I heard, would be somewhere around 50K - 65K Euros.
maury

Those aren't bad salaries at all, considering ESMT says that it's average salaries of MBAs are in the $67k range + bonus.

Those aren't bad salaries at all, considering ESMT says that it's average salaries of MBAs are in the $67k range + bonus.

Hi Nour,

I am a current MBA student at Hochschule Pforzheim. Personally, I am more than satisfied with this program. I would say its totally worth the money. German language plays a huge role in finding jobs easily, but there have been cases where the students got jobs without any knowledge of the language. Although I would say learning the language would be a huge plus. If you have more questions about the program, you can contact me on LinkedIn/Skype.

Regards,
Akash Choudhary

Hi Nour,

I am a current MBA student at Hochschule Pforzheim. Personally, I am more than satisfied with this program. I would say its totally worth the money. German language plays a huge role in finding jobs easily, but there have been cases where the students got jobs without any knowledge of the language. Although I would say learning the language would be a huge plus. If you have more questions about the program, you can contact me on LinkedIn/Skype.

Regards,
Akash Choudhary
Razors Edg...

HGerman language plays a huge role in finding jobs easily, but there have been cases where the students got jobs without any knowledge of the language.

Care to elaborate on this? How often does it happen?

[quote]HGerman language plays a huge role in finding jobs easily, but there have been cases where the students got jobs without any knowledge of the language.[/quote]
Care to elaborate on this? How often does it happen?
Nour Douba

Hi Nour,

Regards,
Akash Choudhary

Hi Akash,
Thanks for your reply, I have my skype interview on next Tuesday and I'm excited as I have been receiving positive feedback on the program,
I appreciate any suggestions on how to prepare for the interview :)

[quote]Hi Nour,

Regards,
Akash Choudhary [/quote]

Hi Akash,
Thanks for your reply, I have my skype interview on next Tuesday and I'm excited as I have been receiving positive feedback on the program,

Hi Nour,

Regards,
Akash Choudhary

Hi Akash,

[quote][quote]Hi Nour,

Regards,
Akash Choudhary [/quote]

Hi Akash,
[/quote]

Hi Nour,

All the best for your interview if I am not to late to reply.
It is a very simple formula. Just be yourself. Say whatever you are; whatever you have achieved. Don't try to over do it. If you are motivated, show it. and take it easy, NO STRESS.
If you follow all this, I will see you here in a couple of months.
:)
All the best again.

Hi Nour,

All the best for your interview if I am not to late to reply.
It is a very simple formula. Just be yourself. Say whatever you are; whatever you have achieved. Don't try to over do it. If you are motivated, show it. and take it easy, NO STRESS.
If you follow all this, I will see you here in a couple of months.
:)
All the best again.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Pforzheim, Germany 45 Followers 83 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy

Hot Discussions