HHL/EADA Executive MBA vs Mannheim Essec

Metelka

Hi,
I am deciding between HHL/EADA ex. program and Mannheim/Essec Ex. program.
I am German and come from a Finance background.
Mannheim seems to have better rankings but I like the entrepreneurial approach and the connection to Spain in Leipzig.
Any opinions on both schools? Which has more diverse classes? Which is better from educational perspective?

Thank you all!!

Hi,
I am deciding between HHL/EADA ex. program and Mannheim/Essec Ex. program.
I am German and come from a Finance background.
Mannheim seems to have better rankings but I like the entrepreneurial approach and the connection to Spain in Leipzig.
Any opinions on both schools? Which has more diverse classes? Which is better from educational perspective?

Thank you all!!
Zavelim

I would suggest HHL EADA. I belive that "value for money" or the ROI is on their side. First of all, both school (HHL & EADA) haven't yet capitalise (in the sense of the program price) their continous climbing in the ranking , HHL particpulary. Secondly, this program is not yet ranked due the fact that it should pass at least three years of deleviring the program to be ranked. Expirence is showing that combine /dual degree programs are always having better ranking then indivudal programs of both schools ( because of lot of factors e.g. diversity, progress, faculty ect.). Unlike the Mannheim and ESSEC which are pretty stabile in the ranking I strongly belive that both HHL and EADA have potential to grow further in the ranking and therby to make investment in this program very valuable. Neverthless I belive that both programs are very good, bot I would go for EADA/HHL!

I would suggest HHL EADA. I belive that "value for money" or the ROI is on their side. First of all, both school (HHL & EADA) haven't yet capitalise (in the sense of the program price) their continous climbing in the ranking , HHL particpulary. Secondly, this program is not yet ranked due the fact that it should pass at least three years of deleviring the program to be ranked. Expirence is showing that combine /dual degree programs are always having better ranking then indivudal programs of both schools ( because of lot of factors e.g. diversity, progress, faculty ect.). Unlike the Mannheim and ESSEC which are pretty stabile in the ranking I strongly belive that both HHL and EADA have potential to grow further in the ranking and therby to make investment in this program very valuable. Neverthless I belive that both programs are very good, bot I would go for EADA/HHL!
mark1

When budget is not a constraint, I would go for Essec/Mannheim. By the way, what are your goals?

When budget is not a constraint, I would go for Essec/Mannheim. By the way, what are your goals?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Leipzig, Germany 70 Followers 196 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions

Hot Discussions