Help to choose already accepted low-cost MBAs in Spain and Germany

benoror

Hi fellows.

I've been accepted in the following MBA Programs:

- Germany:
MBA in International Business Consulting, University of Applied Sciences Offenburg (http://www.mba-ibc.com/)
- Spain:
San Pablo CEU (www.en.ceu.es)
EUDE (www.eude.es)

I chose them because their cost is affordable for me. All of them are B-Tier programs. Offenburg is accredited with FIBAA.

I'm planning to apply for MBA at UC3M (www.uc3m.es/mba), that is affordable too and has AMBA accreditation, but it's application process is more complicated and takes more time, so probably I'll have to decide for one of the first 3 programs in order to get benefit from a latin-american scholarship.

My dilemma is: Should I wait for UC3M? Or should I pay the fees for one of the first 3 options? If so, which one should you choose?

Thanks for your support.

Hi fellows.

I've been accepted in the following MBA Programs:

- Germany:
MBA in International Business Consulting, University of Applied Sciences Offenburg (http://www.mba-ibc.com/)
- Spain:
San Pablo CEU (www.en.ceu.es)
EUDE (www.eude.es)

I chose them because their cost is affordable for me. All of them are B-Tier programs. Offenburg is accredited with FIBAA.

I'm planning to apply for MBA at UC3M (www.uc3m.es/mba), that is affordable too and has AMBA accreditation, but it's application process is more complicated and takes more time, so probably I'll have to decide for one of the first 3 programs in order to get benefit from a latin-american scholarship.

My dilemma is: Should I wait for UC3M? Or should I pay the fees for one of the first 3 options? If so, which one should you choose?

Thanks for your support.
Duncan

Offenberg is the better but FIBAA means nothing outside the German speaking world. Get into the best school you can.

Offenberg is the better but FIBAA means nothing outside the German speaking world. Get into the best school you can.
benoror

Duncan, thanks for your reply.

So UC3M is still my best shot? Would you take the risk and apply for it?

Duncan

I would try to get into a better school, and would consider borrowing. The CEU in Budapest is inexpensive and perhaps has better work prospects.

I would try to get into a better school, and would consider borrowing. The CEU in Budapest is inexpensive and perhaps has better work prospects.
ezra

Generally, I'd agree with what Duncan is saying. UC3M is the best of all those schools you listed, simply because it's AMBA-accredited. If you can get into that one, go for it.

Like Duncan said, CEU in Budapest is a good, inexpensive program - but are you looking for something outside of Spain and Germany?

But yeah, if you can scrape together more funding through loans or other means, you'll have a better selection. There are some really great, relatively low-cost programs in Germany, for instance: Manheim, HHL Leipzig, ESMT, etc.

Generally, I'd agree with what Duncan is saying. UC3M is the best of all those schools you listed, simply because it's AMBA-accredited. If you can get into that one, go for it.

Like Duncan said, CEU in Budapest is a good, inexpensive program - but are you looking for something outside of Spain and Germany?

But yeah, if you can scrape together more funding through loans or other means, you'll have a better selection. There are some really great, relatively low-cost programs in Germany, for instance: Manheim, HHL Leipzig, ESMT, etc.

<blockquote>Duncan, thanks for your reply.

So UC3M is still my best shot? Would you take the risk and apply for it?</blockquote>
Vijay007

Hi 'benoror',
Even I have selected Offenburg-ibc as one of my prospective schools for this intake. Have you decided to join this school if yes then please give more information.

thanks.

Hi 'benoror',
Even I have selected Offenburg-ibc as one of my prospective schools for this intake. Have you decided to join this school if yes then please give more information.

thanks.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Vienna, Austria 19 Followers 69 Discussions
Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 159 Followers 175 Discussions
Leipzig, Germany 70 Followers 196 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions
Gengenbach, Germany 32 Followers 43 Discussions
Salamanca, Spain 1 Follower 3 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 48 Followers 82 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 3 Followers 3 Discussions
Alfara del Patriarca (Valencia), Spain 0 Followers 3 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Spain: Study in a Sun-Soaked Entrepreneur’s Paradise

Article Jun 11, 2018

The country’s business schools are on a roll, with applications holding steady, job prospects buoyant and an entrepreneurial scene that is thriving