Help regarding Msc.Finance .. International Student here .

fudge

Hi guys ,

I am Rahul form India and I am looking for doing a msc.finance in germany , as there is no tution fee and it is something that i can afford .
But being form outside the country , I am not sure which universities or colleges are reputed .
I tried doing searches on rankings but sadly ended up with nothing other than 3 colleges , i.e

HWR berlin
university of kiel
and frankfurt school of finance and economics .

And i cannot choose frankfurt school of economics because the fee is something that i cannot afford .
It would be extremly helpful if people on this board can help me identify good schools for msc finance and also comment on HWR&Kiel .

Awaiting replies ,

Thanking,
Fudge

[Edited by fudge on Feb 03, 2015]

Hi guys ,

I am Rahul form India and I am looking for doing a msc.finance in germany , as there is no tution fee and it is something that i can afford .
But being form outside the country , I am not sure which universities or colleges are reputed .
I tried doing searches on rankings but sadly ended up with nothing other than 3 colleges , i.e

HWR berlin
university of kiel
and frankfurt school of finance and economics .

And i cannot choose frankfurt school of economics because the fee is something that i cannot afford .
It would be extremly helpful if people on this board can help me identify good schools for msc finance and also comment on HWR&Kiel .

Awaiting replies ,

Thanking,
Fudge
Duncan

Use the DAAD website listing: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l#q=finance&degree[]=2&subject=0&lang[]=2&langDistribution=0&sortBy=1&page=3&display=list

Generally rankings of German business schools concern their German-language programmes.

Use the DAAD website listing: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l#q=finance&degree[]=2&subject=0&lang[]=2&langDistribution=0&sortBy=1&page=3&display=list

Generally rankings of German business schools concern their German-language programmes.
fudge

Thanks for the reply Duncan .
I've gone through the DAAd database . but my concern is , regarding which university is good ? because I am concerned about the jobs after the program . So i was hoping better the university = better the opportunities .
Plus the DAAD database has a super long list of universities , but i am sure there are a few which are better than the rest . hence, my question here

Hope you can address to this issues,

Fudge

P.S: would also love to know on how is the university of cologne ?

[Edited by fudge on Feb 03, 2015]

Thanks for the reply Duncan .
I've gone through the DAAd database . but my concern is , regarding which university is good ? because I am concerned about the jobs after the program . So i was hoping better the university = better the opportunities .
Plus the DAAD database has a super long list of universities , but i am sure there are a few which are better than the rest . hence, my question here

Hope you can address to this issues,

Fudge

P.S: would also love to know on how is the university of cologne ?
Duncan

Honestly, you have to do the research yourself. Lists might be super long to you, but really there are not that many MSc in finance degrees in Germany. The CHE publishes a good ranking of German universities. The traditional universities, like Cologne, are generally much better than the Fachhochschulen, the universities of applied science.

Honestly, you have to do the research yourself. Lists might be super long to you, but really there are not that many MSc in finance degrees in Germany. The CHE publishes a good ranking of German universities. The traditional universities, like Cologne, are generally much better than the Fachhochschulen, the universities of applied science.
Razors Edg...

The short story is you pay for what you get. The Frankfurt program, since it's ranked, will have the best career leverage for international students. For anything else, you should ask the schools directly for information about post-career statistics, especially for international students.

The short story is you pay for what you get. The Frankfurt program, since it's ranked, will have the best career leverage for international students. For anything else, you should ask the schools directly for information about post-career statistics, especially for international students.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Berlin, Germany 30 Followers 69 Discussions
Frankfurt am Main, Germany 113 Followers 83 Discussions