help choose the best option

hello guys...

I have been accepted in the following programs

master in international business from university of applied sciences cologne (fh koeln)

master in international business from university of applied sciences mainz (fh mainz)

IMBA from university of applied sciences bremen (hs bremen)

I have gone through all the rankings and other data on the internet and have found FH koeln to be slightly better than the others...but still iam very uncertain...

what is the best option in your opinion?
i would really appreciate your help..

hello guys...

I have been accepted in the following programs

master in international business from university of applied sciences cologne (fh koeln)

master in international business from university of applied sciences mainz (fh mainz)

IMBA from university of applied sciences bremen (hs bremen)

I have gone through all the rankings and other data on the internet and have found FH koeln to be slightly better than the others...but still iam very uncertain...

what is the best option in your opinion?
i would really appreciate your help..
Duncan

Isnt one of these a dual degree programme?

Isnt one of these a dual degree programme?

the program from HS bremen is a dual degree program and FH mainz also offers a possibility of earning double degrees..

the program from HS bremen is a dual degree program and FH mainz also offers a possibility of earning double degrees..
Duncan

Yes, it's only the degree in Mainz which has the option of an internationally-accredited MBA:
http://www.unf.edu/coggin/int_business/globalmba/GlobalMBA.aspx

Make sure that this is the Mainz programme you are admitted to. It's, by a long way, the best.

Yes, it's only the degree in Mainz which has the option of an internationally-accredited MBA:
http://www.unf.edu/coggin/int_business/globalmba/GlobalMBA.aspx

Make sure that this is the Mainz programme you are admitted to. It's, by a long way, the best.
Inactive User

Dunkan,

Just wondering what criteria you are using to come up with the point that Mainz is "by far the best". Isn't that sort of up to opinion?

Dunkan,

Just wondering what criteria you are using to come up with the point that Mainz is "by far the best". Isn't that sort of up to opinion?
Duncan

Sure, it's the only one of the three which can lead to an internationally-accredited MBA, through the Coggins school at UNF. Take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/accreditations

Sure, it's the only one of the three which can lead to an internationally-accredited MBA, through the Coggins school at UNF. Take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/accreditations
Inactive User

That clarifies a lot. I would argue against investing a lot of money in an unaccredited MBA in the first place. I think that the term MBA is waaaaaaay overused. You can now even get an MBA from a local community college, but it won't be accredited.

I missed that point on the other two. So please stick to accredited MBA programs please!

Niels
MBA Q&A

That clarifies a lot. I would argue against investing a lot of money in an unaccredited MBA in the first place. I think that the term MBA is waaaaaaay overused. You can now even get an MBA from a local community college, but it won't be accredited.

I missed that point on the other two. So please stick to accredited MBA programs please!

Niels
MBA Q&A

I agree with Duncan.

I agree with Duncan.
wkunal

Its Not mainz ....UNF has collaboration with Cologne ..Global MBA

Its Not mainz ....UNF has collaboration with Cologne ..Global MBA
Duncan

Thanks for pointing that out. Warsaw and Mainz seems to be the European partners now.

Thanks for pointing that out. Warsaw and Mainz seems to be the European partners now.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bremen, Germany 63 Followers 37 Discussions
Mainz, Germany 1 Follower 2 Discussions
Cologne, Germany 5 Followers 3 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: Don't Let The Rankings Fool You

Article Sep 27, 2010

Germany's ambitious business schools are set to compete in Europe and globally