Good MBA for Latin America

radek

Hi friends,

I would like to ask you some questions.

I live in Argentina, and I would like to study a one-year MBA in a good business school. I'll return to Argentina when I finish the program.

Do you know some good business school that could offer me a good scholarship? It doesn't have to be one of the top 10 mba of europe, I only want to have a good international experience, improve my English skills, and have a good education, but I can't afford the cost of the best ones.

Do you know any mba with the same characteristics in USA?

Thanks,
Radek

Hi friends,

I would like to ask you some questions.

I live in Argentina, and I would like to study a one-year MBA in a good business school. I'll return to Argentina when I finish the program.

Do you know some good business school that could offer me a good scholarship? It doesn't have to be one of the top 10 mba of europe, I only want to have a good international experience, improve my English skills, and have a good education, but I can't afford the cost of the best ones.

Do you know any mba with the same characteristics in USA?

Thanks,
Radek
D.jung

Hi Radek,

RSM(Rotterdam school of management) seems to have lots of scholarship and financial aids, and it is a reputed business school. check out they're homepage:

http://www.rsm.nl/home/mba/ft_mba/finance_scholarships

David

Hi Radek,

RSM(Rotterdam school of management) seems to have lots of scholarship and financial aids, and it is a reputed business school. check out they're homepage:

http://www.rsm.nl/home/mba/ft_mba/finance_scholarships

David

radek

Thanks David,
Does anyone know another university with this profile or with a good probability of getting a scholarship?

Thanks,
Radek.

Thanks David,
Does anyone know another university with this profile or with a good probability of getting a scholarship?

Thanks,
Radek.
JohnnyL

Hi Radek,

Have you already considered a German school (Mannheim, WHU, Frankfurt)? Their tuition fees and living costs are not that high (especially at Mannheim and Vallendar) at the moment and they offer a good academic quality.

Best, JL

Hi Radek,

Have you already considered a German school (Mannheim, WHU, Frankfurt)? Their tuition fees and living costs are not that high (especially at Mannheim and Vallendar) at the moment and they offer a good academic quality.

Best, JL
D.jung

I agree with johnny - Germany is a good place to look for an MBA Program right now. the MBA degree is a new thing in Germany, but they do have a long tradition of business education, dating back to the 19 century. the three schools johnny listed are the most reputable one - especially Mannheim, which is also accredited by AASCB, EQUIS, and AMBA(know as the "triple crown"). the reason why you almost wont see German schools in MBA rankings, is that takes time to get listed(usually 3-4 years).

if you want to read up about business schools in Germany, here is a link of a really eye opening article:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/279/mba-programs-in-germany-dont-let-the-rankings-fool-you

D.j

I agree with johnny - Germany is a good place to look for an MBA Program right now. the MBA degree is a new thing in Germany, but they do have a long tradition of business education, dating back to the 19 century. the three schools johnny listed are the most reputable one - especially Mannheim, which is also accredited by AASCB, EQUIS, and AMBA(know as the "triple crown"). the reason why you almost wont see German schools in MBA rankings, is that takes time to get listed(usually 3-4 years).

if you want to read up about business schools in Germany, here is a link of a really eye opening article:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/279/mba-programs-in-germany-dont-let-the-rankings-fool-you

D.j
radek

Hi, thank for your advices.

I didn't consider any german school because I hadn't seen them in any global mba rankings, but they appear to be a good choice, they are not highly expensive and offer a good range of scholarships,

I don't know if the cost of living is expensive but I'll consider it as a standard cost.

Thanks again for your advices, it would appear to be that the mixture between cost and good education comes from countries like Holland and Germany.

I'll discard England (Expensive) and Spain (this is because I don't want to take the program in Spanish).

Does anyone have another suggestion? What do you think about Solvay in Belgium?, Scotland, Ireland?

See you,
Radek

Hi, thank for your advices.

I didn't consider any german school because I hadn't seen them in any global mba rankings, but they appear to be a good choice, they are not highly expensive and offer a good range of scholarships,

I don't know if the cost of living is expensive but I'll consider it as a standard cost.

Thanks again for your advices, it would appear to be that the mixture between cost and good education comes from countries like Holland and Germany.

I'll discard England (Expensive) and Spain (this is because I don't want to take the program in Spanish).

Does anyone have another suggestion? What do you think about Solvay in Belgium?, Scotland, Ireland?

See you,
Radek

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Brussels, Belgium 21 Followers 23 Discussions
Düsseldorf, Germany 80 Followers 206 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 220 Discussions
Rotterdam, Netherlands 80 Followers 223 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBAs in Latin America: Connecting with Emerging Markets in Brazil, Mexico, and Beyond

Article Sep 21, 2018

The region has been booming; here’s how Latin America’s MBA programs are enabling both international students and locals to engage globally