GISMA 2014

Hello,

I am accepted in the GISMA Business school - MBA program 2014. I need to know how good is the school and prospects after the graduation. I knew that they no longer with Purdue University and they are in partnership with Maastricht school of management. For the program they offer German lessons, and internship after the 18 months program. So any recommendations or comments ... thanks

Hello,

I am accepted in the GISMA Business school - MBA program 2014. I need to know how good is the school and prospects after the graduation. I knew that they no longer with Purdue University and they are in partnership with Maastricht school of management. For the program they offer German lessons, and internship after the 18 months program. So any recommendations or comments ... thanks
naked

GISMA was a Tier 2 business school in Germany before they went bancrupt. Since they now have a new partner (and bear in mind that MSM is not really a well-known business school), nobody will be able to exactly tell you what you can expect there.

GISMA was a Tier 2 business school in Germany before they went bancrupt. Since they now have a new partner (and bear in mind that MSM is not really a well-known business school), nobody will be able to exactly tell you what you can expect there.
Duncan

I think it's a very risky choice. Read http://www.find-mba.com/board/39440

I think it's a very risky choice. Read http://www.find-mba.com/board/39440
V84

Got accepted in GISMA and Saarland's Europa Institut. Any recommendation as in which program is better and why? I know there are many other programs, but I will have to choose among these two. Kindly advise!

Got accepted in GISMA and Saarland's Europa Institut. Any recommendation as in which program is better and why? I know there are many other programs, but I will have to choose among these two. Kindly advise!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hannover, Germany 20 Followers 66 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy

Hot Discussions