ESADE Business School

bajargyan

Hello guys

Just would like to inform everyone that i got an Admit at ESADE for 2010 full time MBA yesterday..and look forward to accepting the offer
are there anyone else who has got an admit??

Hello guys

Just would like to inform everyone that i got an Admit at ESADE for 2010 full time MBA yesterday..and look forward to accepting the offer
are there anyone else who has got an admit??
Shorya

Hi,
I was interviewed on 15th of Nov for ESADE. After that they kept on waitlist.
I have been denied the need to provide any additional information supporting my application.
Considering the acceptance ratio of the waitlisted candidates, I believe I am not suppsed to expect anything from ESADE now.
Anyways, Congratulations and best of luck for your endevour ahead.

Shorya Bhatnagar

Hi,
I was interviewed on 15th of Nov for ESADE. After that they kept on waitlist.
I have been denied the need to provide any additional information supporting my application.
Considering the acceptance ratio of the waitlisted candidates, I believe I am not suppsed to expect anything from ESADE now.
Anyways, Congratulations and best of luck for your endevour ahead.

Shorya Bhatnagar
bajargyan

hey shorya

Dont lose hope on ESADE just yet!.. although stats show otherwise..this year has to be an exception for ESADE..I was told by the adcom that they have received record numbers of applications this year..so to be waitlisted is not that bad... Hope you get a positive response soon...

What other schools are you applying to..if you don't mind sharing your profile and stuff..

Gaurav

hey shorya

Dont lose hope on ESADE just yet!.. although stats show otherwise..this year has to be an exception for ESADE..I was told by the adcom that they have received record numbers of applications this year..so to be waitlisted is not that bad... Hope you get a positive response soon...

What other schools are you applying to..if you don't mind sharing your profile and stuff..

Gaurav

Shorya

Hi Gaurav,
Thanks for your concern. I went through my interview on SKYPE, which I believe is not a full proof way to hear somebody clearly. The worst part was that at times my interviewer was not audible though she could hear me clearly. I had to ask her to write her question down on skype coz i cudt hear the voice clearly. Just a unidirectional audio disturbance and my bad luck!
I am an Engineer, 5+ work ex in IT consulting, 1.1 years abroad, International exposure with clients from atleast 4 different nations. Lot into social work and extra curricular activities. Almost 1.5 years at leadership position. Currently a Business Analyst with RBS.

Hi Gaurav,
Thanks for your concern. I went through my interview on SKYPE, which I believe is not a full proof way to hear somebody clearly. The worst part was that at times my interviewer was not audible though she could hear me clearly. I had to ask her to write her question down on skype coz i cudt hear the voice clearly. Just a unidirectional audio disturbance and my bad luck!
I am an Engineer, 5+ work ex in IT consulting, 1.1 years abroad, International exposure with clients from atleast 4 different nations. Lot into social work and extra curricular activities. Almost 1.5 years at leadership position. Currently a Business Analyst with RBS.

bajargyan

Oh, that terrible to hear..i had my interview via phone and it was not the best but it was manageable... I have already paid the reservation deposit for ESADE..so i am gonna go there.. but recently i got an interview call from IESE..and i wanted to just have an experience for that.. but they insist on Video conference and i really wonder if i should spend the additional amount of money on that..since i am already sure of going to ESADE..still deciding on that...

Anyways.. My profile is as follows : I am a business graduate ..working in sales for a satellite firm in Thailand. Solely handling three international markets for the firm.. would have 3 years of exp at the time of matriculation...my GMAT was not stellar..about 640...but i think my interview was really solid..and that is what got me in i think.. with some advantage of the field i am coming from i think..
good luck!!!

Oh, that terrible to hear..i had my interview via phone and it was not the best but it was manageable... I have already paid the reservation deposit for ESADE..so i am gonna go there.. but recently i got an interview call from IESE..and i wanted to just have an experience for that.. but they insist on Video conference and i really wonder if i should spend the additional amount of money on that..since i am already sure of going to ESADE..still deciding on that...

Anyways.. My profile is as follows : I am a business graduate ..working in sales for a satellite firm in Thailand. Solely handling three international markets for the firm.. would have 3 years of exp at the time of matriculation...my GMAT was not stellar..about 640...but i think my interview was really solid..and that is what got me in i think.. with some advantage of the field i am coming from i think..
good luck!!!
Shorya

Thats great Gaurav... Good luck to u.... If you go for IESE..have your videoconference arranged through Reliance...they are the best in this field atleast in India...

They would charge you like 6600 for 1 hour...
IESE is another great school with a facility to learn Spanish over there....

nJoY......

Shorya

Thats great Gaurav... Good luck to u.... If you go for IESE..have your videoconference arranged through Reliance...they are the best in this field atleast in India...

They would charge you like 6600 for 1 hour...
IESE is another great school with a facility to learn Spanish over there....

nJoY......

Shorya

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Barcelona, Spain 49 Followers 245 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 6 Followers 134 Discussions