EMLyon vs. Audencia

Hi everybody, what are peoples' thoughts on EMLyon vs. Audencia Nantes? My goal is to work in strategic CSR, so the content of the Audencia program really appeals to me. However, EMLyon is ranked in the Financial Times of course, and they are currently offering a 20 percent tuition break, at least according to the website, which would make it comparably affordable compared to Audencia. I don't plan on working in France after I graduate, so visas/employer connections are not really required.

Hi everybody, what are peoples' thoughts on EMLyon vs. Audencia Nantes? My goal is to work in strategic CSR, so the content of the Audencia program really appeals to me. However, EMLyon is ranked in the Financial Times of course, and they are currently offering a 20 percent tuition break, at least according to the website, which would make it comparably affordable compared to Audencia. I don't plan on working in France after I graduate, so visas/employer connections are not really required.
Duncan

Why do you need a French MBA then?

Why do you need a French MBA then?

A couple of reasons. I would like to study outside of my home country mainly, international study experience like this will go a long way on my resume. Another reason is that I like the country a lot, and I'd like to work on my French skills as well.

A couple of reasons. I would like to study outside of my home country mainly, international study experience like this will go a long way on my resume. Another reason is that I like the country a lot, and I'd like to work on my French skills as well.
Duncan

One year studying in English while in France will improve your French very slowly. The MBA isn't the main was to study CSR in France: http://www.mastersportal.eu/search/?q=ci-10|kw-social+responsibility|lv-master||573ce960

Why not take an MSc in CSR at a better connected international school, like a Grey Pinstripes school, and then take a summer school in French before of afterwards? That will give you a stronger resume and better French, as well as saving you money.

One year studying in English while in France will improve your French very slowly. The MBA isn't the main was to study CSR in France: http://www.mastersportal.eu/search/?q=ci-10|kw-social+responsibility|lv-master||573ce960

Why not take an MSc in CSR at a better connected international school, like a Grey Pinstripes school, and then take a summer school in French before of afterwards? That will give you a stronger resume and better French, as well as saving you money.

I will consider this. Thanks for the help.

I will consider this. Thanks for the help.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Ecully, France 55 Followers 141 Discussions
Nantes, France 11 Followers 51 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in France: Of Baguettes and Business School

Article Oct 03, 2011

Why the world's fifth-largest economy is drawing more international MBA candidates.

Hot Discussions