EMBA in ESMT or Manh or WHU

Guille29x

Hi there,

I´m planning to do a Executive MBA in Germany, which migth be the best option:

ESMT or Manheim or WHU?

Your advice is much appreciated (Im planning to be based in Germany)

Hi there,

I´m planning to do a Executive MBA in Germany, which migth be the best option:

ESMT or Manheim or WHU?

Your advice is much appreciated (Im planning to be based in Germany)
Duncan

What are your goals? Where in Germany do you want to be?

What are your goals? Where in Germany do you want to be?
maubia

Manheim or WHU?

do you mean Essec-Mannheim/Kellogg-Whu or their part-time version?

<blockquote> Manheim or WHU?

</blockquote>
do you mean Essec-Mannheim/Kellogg-Whu or their part-time version?
Guille29x

Indeed, Essec-Mannheim/Kellogg-Whu

Berling is my favourite but I do not mind any other place in Germany. I have relatives in Bremen.

G

Indeed, Essec-Mannheim/Kellogg-Whu

Berling is my favourite but I do not mind any other place in Germany. I have relatives in Bremen.

G
Duncan

What is your career objective? Can you name a few of the firms you'd like to work for, or the role you are looking for?

What is your career objective? Can you name a few of the firms you'd like to work for, or the role you are looking for?
Guille29x

I´m interested to launch a social enterprise in the future with HQ in Germany

G

I´m interested to launch a social enterprise in the future with HQ in Germany

G
Duncan

The MPP at the Hertie school might be a good option.

The MPP at the Hertie school might be a good option.
UHelbig

Hi,
I am workin for an NPO and finalized my EMBA in summer last year at ESMT. Coming form a complete different direction it was great to get all the basics of business. besides this beeing/learning at ESMT was an amazing experience- a boost for personal development.The specialty of ESMT is high quality combined with individualized and personal commitment.
Wish you a good choice

Hi,
I am workin for an NPO and finalized my EMBA in summer last year at ESMT. Coming form a complete different direction it was great to get all the basics of business. besides this beeing/learning at ESMT was an amazing experience- a boost for personal development.The specialty of ESMT is high quality combined with individualized and personal commitment.
Wish you a good choice
EMBA2016

Hi
I am trying to get some feedback about ESMT EMBA. Some info would be highly appreciated.

Anyone got an idea as to how are the career services there at ESMT for EMBA candidates? I am an engineer working in sales and marketing function since last 9 years now. I wish to move to Daimler/Merc-Benz/Volvo/Man in a senior management role post my EMBA. I have worked with few of MNC autmakers viz. Renault, Honda and Tata Motors in the past and have international experience as well.

Thanks a lot.

Hi
I am trying to get some feedback about ESMT EMBA. Some info would be highly appreciated.

Anyone got an idea as to how are the career services there at ESMT for EMBA candidates? I am an engineer working in sales and marketing function since last 9 years now. I wish to move to Daimler/Merc-Benz/Volvo/Man in a senior management role post my EMBA. I have worked with few of MNC autmakers viz. Renault, Honda and Tata Motors in the past and have international experience as well.

Thanks a lot.
laurie

In general business schools focus their career services efforts on full-time MBA students, because those are the students who need it the most.

For your goals, staying in the same industry but looking for new employers, you'll obviously need less support than somebody who's looking to change industry/function/region. You know who you need to talk to so it's a matter of pounding the pavement to some degree.

If you aren't from Germany and don't speak German though, that's where things are going to get tricky, especially in this industry.

In general business schools focus their career services efforts on full-time MBA students, because those are the students who need it the most.

For your goals, staying in the same industry but looking for new employers, you'll obviously need less support than somebody who's looking to change industry/function/region. You know who you need to talk to so it's a matter of pounding the pavement to some degree.

If you aren't from Germany and don't speak German though, that's where things are going to get tricky, especially in this industry.
maubia

Have you ever talked with them? ESMT website promises a lot to applicants in terms of career support but...... I have the pleasure to talk to both the fulltime and parttime adcoms and they were much less promising :-)
If you don't speak german......... stay away

Have you ever talked with them? ESMT website promises a lot to applicants in terms of career support but...... I have the pleasure to talk to both the fulltime and parttime adcoms and they were much less promising :-)

I totally agree. Career services at ESMT is below par.

[quote]Have you ever talked with them? ESMT website promises a lot to applicants in terms of career support but...... I have the pleasure to talk to both the fulltime and parttime adcoms and they were much less promising :-)
If you don't speak german......... stay away[/quote]

I totally agree. Career services at ESMT is below par.
laurie

My point was that whatever career resources they have will most likely be focused on the full-timer rather than the EMBA students.

My point was that whatever career resources they have will most likely be focused on the full-timer rather than the EMBA students.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 159 Followers 175 Discussions
Düsseldorf, Germany 80 Followers 207 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 80 Followers 221 Discussions

Other Related Content

Video: The MBA Experience in Europe

Article Aug 05, 2013

What it's really like to do an MBA at a European business school

Hot Discussions