compare with HHL, which one should I choice???

nici888

Hi,

I am looking for a full-time MBA programm, now I have the following two choices, can anybody give me some advice?

the both business school of Goethe Frankfurt and HHL have a full-time MBA Program, which begins in Sep.

Goethe Frankfurt has surely a better location, however, someone elso had said,this year ist just the first year of the full-time Program of, what is more, last year DUKE had cancelled the EMBA Program.

The full-time program of Goethe Frankfurt lasts for about 12 months, while the program of HHL last from 15 to 18 months. And the tuition of Goethe Frankfurt is 18000 EUR, but that of HHL is much more expensive, with 25000 EUR.

In order to find a good job in Germany afterwards, standingon my step, which one would you choice ?

regards

Hi,

I am looking for a full-time MBA programm, now I have the following two choices, can anybody give me some advice?

the both business school of Goethe Frankfurt and HHL have a full-time MBA Program, which begins in Sep.

Goethe Frankfurt has surely a better location, however, someone elso had said,this year ist just the first year of the full-time Program of, what is more, last year DUKE had cancelled the EMBA Program.

The full-time program of Goethe Frankfurt lasts for about 12 months, while the program of HHL last from 15 to 18 months. And the tuition of Goethe Frankfurt is 18000 EUR, but that of HHL is much more expensive, with 25000 EUR.

In order to find a good job in Germany afterwards, standingon my step, which one would you choice ?

regards

Gajjar

Hello nici888, I have been selected for full time MBA program in HHL for sept intake......What I feel is that if money is not the major issue for you then you should definetly go for HHL.....if money is a major concern then you can definetly go for goethe......both are AACSB so no question of which one is better.....see which one suits your financial needs......

Hello nici888, I have been selected for full time MBA program in HHL for sept intake......What I feel is that if money is not the major issue for you then you should definetly go for HHL.....if money is a major concern then you can definetly go for goethe......both are AACSB so no question of which one is better.....see which one suits your financial needs......
borism

just try searching the forum here - you will find a lot of information about the schools in question, and MBA programs in Germany.

there are some real experts on the subject here....

also read this if you haven't read it yet:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/279/mba-programs-in-germany-dont-let-the-rankings-fool-you

just try searching the forum here - you will find a lot of information about the schools in question, and MBA programs in Germany.

there are some real experts on the subject here....

also read this if you haven't read it yet:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/279/mba-programs-in-germany-dont-let-the-rankings-fool-you

nici888

thank you for your replying, to do MBA is really a big investment, I think everyone should take a deep analysis, can anybody give me some further informations, why I should choice HHL or Goether Frankfurt, if money does not play a big role with me?

thank you for your replying, to do MBA is really a big investment, I think everyone should take a deep analysis, can anybody give me some further informations, why I should choice HHL or Goether Frankfurt, if money does not play a big role with me?
Gajjar

Go through their alumni profile and their history......its a amazing experience to get into such business school......And if you will ask me....I found that their responses each I contacted them was excellent......I do have that gut feeling that HHL is the Best......You can easily make out by comparing their course structure....I found it perfect for me....

Go through their alumni profile and their history......its a amazing experience to get into such business school......And if you will ask me....I found that their responses each I contacted them was excellent......I do have that gut feeling that HHL is the Best......You can easily make out by comparing their course structure....I found it perfect for me....

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Leipzig, Germany 70 Followers 196 Discussions