average pay package for mib graduates from the grenoble school for management

guys if u can help me out then plz let me know that how is the mib programme form the grenoble school for management?is it ranked high enough?wts the average pay package for the mib graduates?

guys if u can help me out then plz let me know that how is the mib programme form the grenoble school for management?is it ranked high enough?wts the average pay package for the mib graduates?
Inactive User

Grenoble School of Management is pretty serious. It wasn't included in the Economists' top 100 2007 world rankings (They specify that it is one of the schools which although not included, this exclusion does not reflect any shortcoming of the programme.)
The FT however, ranked it at 32 in 2007 for business schools in Europe.
It is accredited by:
-AACSB
-EQUIS
-AMBA

The average starting salary is around 54 600 ? for graduates.

Hope that helps,

Luke

Grenoble School of Management is pretty serious. It wasn't included in the Economists' top 100 2007 world rankings (They specify that it is one of the schools which although not included, this exclusion does not reflect any shortcoming of the programme.)
The FT however, ranked it at 32 in 2007 for business schools in Europe.
It is accredited by:
-AACSB
-EQUIS
-AMBA

The average starting salary is around 54 600 ? for graduates.

Hope that helps,

Luke

thnkx lukeh,i really appreciate your information,however can u tell me about the job market after completing the mib course(masters in international business) is it easy to get a descent job in an mnc or french knowledge is mandatory? do most of the international students work in france or else get a job and move to the english speaking nations?

thnkx lukeh,i really appreciate your information,however can u tell me about the job market after completing the mib course(masters in international business) is it easy to get a descent job in an mnc or french knowledge is mandatory? do most of the international students work in france or else get a job and move to the english speaking nations?

Hi dutt.tirtha,

I found the answer to this same question on a website created by an ex MIB student at GGSB:

http://www.towers.fr/mib-at-ggsb/mib-at-ggsb-questions-and-answers-written-in-2007.html

Hope you find it helpful too.

Hi dutt.tirtha,

I found the answer to this same question on a website created by an ex MIB student at GGSB:

http://www.towers.fr/mib-at-ggsb/mib-at-ggsb-questions-and-answers-written-in-2007.html

Hope you find it helpful too.
simmy

i am really very worried about will i get a good job in India after completing mib from ggsb main campus.Please let me know the reputation of ggsb in Indian market and what average starting salary can i expect in India.I am a fresher

thanks in advance.waiting for your reply

i am really very worried about will i get a good job in India after completing mib from ggsb main campus.Please let me know the reputation of ggsb in Indian market and what average starting salary can i expect in India.I am a fresher

thanks in advance.waiting for your reply

Duncan

Ask the school to connect you with alumni in India. I would not imagine that GGSB is the best route into the Indian market.

Ask the school to connect you with alumni in India. I would not imagine that GGSB is the best route into the Indian market.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Grenoble Cedex 01, France 26 Followers 119 Discussions

Hot Discussions