Austria

speedy

Hello, I haven't found anything about Austria. Is there no good MBA?

Hello, I haven't found anything about Austria. Is there no good MBA?

THe one I can think of immediately is Vienna University of Economics and Business, it's ranked at the Economist ranking. Good enough!

THe one I can think of immediately is Vienna University of Economics and Business, it's ranked at the Economist ranking. Good enough!
Irena

I had been looking for an MBA in Austria, and as I remember this one mentioned by Jörg is the best one. Anyways, Austria is a small country, there are just a few programs. I think Vienna University is the only one appearing in international rankings.

I had been looking for an MBA in Austria, and as I remember this one mentioned by Jörg is the best one. Anyways, Austria is a small country, there are just a few programs. I think Vienna University is the only one appearing in international rankings.
speedy

Hello, thanks for the comments. Is that Vienna University of Economics and Business you talk about the same as Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU), Executive Academy?

Hello, thanks for the comments. Is that Vienna University of Economics and Business you talk about the same as Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU), Executive Academy?

Yes, Vienna University of Economics and Business is the same as Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU). Did you have a look?

Yes, Vienna University of Economics and Business is the same as Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (WU). Did you have a look?
iuri

Hi Speedy, is there as specific reason why you want to study in Austria? Because if you consider the rest of German speaking Europe, you'll considereably briaden your choice, you'll find many MBAs in Germany and Switzerland too, and various very good ones. Just an idea.

Hi Speedy, is there as specific reason why you want to study in Austria? Because if you consider the rest of German speaking Europe, you'll considereably briaden your choice, you'll find many MBAs in Germany and Switzerland too, and various very good ones. Just an idea.
speedy

Hello, well, it's for personal reasons that I'd prefer to study in Austria, in Vienna more precisely. But I know how important it is to go for a highly reputede MBA, otherwise I might just lose time and money.
There could be something interesting in Budapest, or in Czech Republic. But the WU is my favorite.
I am currently checking out possiblities of working besides my MBA, there VIenna has great possililities too.

Hello, well, it's for personal reasons that I'd prefer to study in Austria, in Vienna more precisely. But I know how important it is to go for a highly reputede MBA, otherwise I might just lose time and money.
There could be something interesting in Budapest, or in Czech Republic. But the WU is my favorite.
I am currently checking out possiblities of working besides my MBA, there VIenna has great possililities too.

Hi Speedy,
I would look at the Executive MBA of the WU Executive Academy. The program is offered in cooperation with the Carlson School of Management and ranked highly in FAZ and Handelsblatt.
Cheers,
Rupert

Hi Speedy,
I would look at the Executive MBA of the WU Executive Academy. The program is offered in cooperation with the Carlson School of Management and ranked highly in FAZ and Handelsblatt.
Cheers,
Rupert
speedy

Hi Rupert,
thanks for the info. Can you tell me what the porgram's accreditations are and in which international rankings it is ranked.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Rupert,
thanks for the info. Can you tell me what the porgram's accreditations are and in which international rankings it is ranked.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Rupert,
Thanks in advance.

Hi speedy,
Accreditations are AACSB, FIBAA and EQUIS. For Information on rankings etc. download the folder @ http://www.executiveacademy.at/emba

Cheers,
Rupert

<blockquote>Hi Rupert,
Thanks in advance.</blockquote>

Hi speedy,
Accreditations are AACSB, FIBAA and EQUIS. For Information on rankings etc. download the folder @ http://www.executiveacademy.at/emba

Cheers,
Rupert

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Minneapolis, Minnesota 21 Followers 31 Discussions
Vienna, Austria 38 Followers 41 Discussions