Notice Message

MBA Discussions

Asian and Canadian B-Schools

Nalin

Jan 17, 2012 08:53

useful 0

Hello,

I am Nalin Sinha. I have close to 7 years of experience in IT industry. Currently I am in US. I am looking for good B Schools outside US especially in Canada and Asia. I am open to European B schools as well. Here is my profile in brief -

Current Industry - IT ( Infosys, client - Apple Inc)
GMAT - 710 (Q49/86, V39/87)
TOEFL(iBT) - 106
MBA focus - Technology and General management

Could you suggest me some B schools,which fit my profile and MBA focus?

Thank you,
Nalin
Hello, I am Nalin Sinha. I have close to 7 years of experience in IT industry. Currently I am in US. I am looking for good B Schools outside US especially in Canada and Asia. I am open to European B schools as well. Here is my profile in brief - Current Industry - IT ( Infosys, client - Apple Inc) GMAT - 710 (Q49/86, V39/87) TOEFL(iBT) - 106 MBA focus - Technology and General management Could you suggest me some B schools,which fit my profile and MBA focus? Thank you, Nalin

repoman

Jan 17, 2012 04:58

useful 0

Looks like a competitive enough profile to me to apply anywhere you want. For general management, just go down the rankings and take your pick: Rotman, Queens, York in Canada, for example.

But what kind of tech specialization are you considering? IT? Innovation? Entrepreneurship?
Looks like a competitive enough profile to me to apply anywhere you want. For general management, just go down the rankings and take your pick: Rotman, Queens, York in Canada, for example. But what kind of tech specialization are you considering? IT? Innovation? Entrepreneurship?

Nalin

Jan 17, 2012 04:50

useful 0

I am looking at IT and possibly innovation.

I believe that those are Canadian colleges. Could you please let me know some Asian and european colleges which fit my profile and needs?
I am looking at IT and possibly innovation. I believe that those are Canadian colleges. Could you please let me know some Asian and european colleges which fit my profile and needs?

Reply to Post