Asian and Canadian B-Schools

Nalin

Hello,

I am Nalin Sinha. I have close to 7 years of experience in IT industry. Currently I am in US. I am looking for good B Schools outside US especially in Canada and Asia. I am open to European B schools as well. Here is my profile in brief -

Current Industry - IT ( Infosys, client - Apple Inc)
GMAT - 710 (Q49/86, V39/87)
TOEFL(iBT) - 106
MBA focus - Technology and General management

Could you suggest me some B schools,which fit my profile and MBA focus?

Thank you,
Nalin

Hello,

I am Nalin Sinha. I have close to 7 years of experience in IT industry. Currently I am in US. I am looking for good B Schools outside US especially in Canada and Asia. I am open to European B schools as well. Here is my profile in brief -

Current Industry - IT ( Infosys, client - Apple Inc)
GMAT - 710 (Q49/86, V39/87)
TOEFL(iBT) - 106
MBA focus - Technology and General management

Could you suggest me some B schools,which fit my profile and MBA focus?

Thank you,
Nalin
repoman

Looks like a competitive enough profile to me to apply anywhere you want. For general management, just go down the rankings and take your pick: Rotman, Queens, York in Canada, for example.

But what kind of tech specialization are you considering? IT? Innovation? Entrepreneurship?

Looks like a competitive enough profile to me to apply anywhere you want. For general management, just go down the rankings and take your pick: Rotman, Queens, York in Canada, for example.

But what kind of tech specialization are you considering? IT? Innovation? Entrepreneurship?
Nalin

I am looking at IT and possibly innovation.

I believe that those are Canadian colleges. Could you please let me know some Asian and european colleges which fit my profile and needs?

I am looking at IT and possibly innovation.

I believe that those are Canadian colleges. Could you please let me know some Asian and european colleges which fit my profile and needs?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Kingston, Canada 36 Followers 74 Discussions
Toronto, Canada 87 Followers 112 Discussions
Toronto, Canada 77 Followers 115 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

MBA Programs in Canada: Maple Trees, Bacon, and Business Schools?

Article Dec 15, 2010

Affordable and respected, Canadian business schools are luring international students north.

Hot Discussions