about MBA in Germany

I am from Turkey, an engineer but I have no work experience. .I am looking to do my MBA in Germany, to be able to find job there after completing my MBA. I am interesting with MBA-IT (information technology) at Schiller International University in Heidelberg,If you write me about this university and the program I woudl be glad.

I am from Turkey, an engineer but I have no work experience. .I am looking to do my MBA in Germany, to be able to find job there after completing my MBA. I am interesting with MBA-IT (information technology) at Schiller International University in Heidelberg,If you write me about this university and the program I woudl be glad.
Duncan

If you want to work in Germany, then attend a Germany business school with a good reputation. Take a masters in management, since no respected MBA will accept candidates without work experience.

Visit Which MSc's are better than pre-experience 'Freshers' MBAs? www.find-mba.com/board/22783 and look at the FT masters in management ranking.

If you want to work in Germany, then attend a Germany business school with a good reputation. Take a masters in management, since no respected MBA will accept candidates without work experience.

Visit Which MSc's are better than pre-experience 'Freshers' MBAs? www.find-mba.com/board/22783 and look at the FT masters in management ranking.

Dear Duncan, thank you for your comment. A author of Shiller international university said that they would accept me without no work experience so ı was interesting with this university. If I also want to work out of Germany, dou you advice me to go to this university and get this MBA-IT program. I have read many review about this university and most of them are bad.If you please write me your comments I would be very glad.

Dear Duncan, thank you for your comment. A author of Shiller international university said that they would accept me without no work experience so ı was interesting with this university. If I also want to work out of Germany, dou you advice me to go to this university and get this MBA-IT program. I have read many review about this university and most of them are bad.If you please write me your comments I would be very glad.
Duncan

I can't think of any circumstances where Schiller is the right choice for you. If you are not sure which country you need to work in, then at least focus on a language area (French-speaking, German-speaking, English-speaking). Because you don't have work experience you will not be able to get into a good MBA in Europe. Therefore any MBA which will accept you without work experience will be weak. Instead, take a masters degree, for example one in information systems, at a good university.

Take a look at http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-master-information-systems-management-in-western-europe.html

I can't think of any circumstances where Schiller is the right choice for you. If you are not sure which country you need to work in, then at least focus on a language area (French-speaking, German-speaking, English-speaking). Because you don't have work experience you will not be able to get into a good MBA in Europe. Therefore any MBA which will accept you without work experience will be weak. Instead, take a masters degree, for example one in information systems, at a good university.

Take a look at http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-master-information-systems-management-in-western-europe.html

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Heidelberg, Germany 12 Followers 4 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy

Hot Discussions