About MBA from MIB School of mgmt, Trieste(ITALY)

D.jung

oh, so here is the question!(ignore my answer on the other post) although MIB is accredited by AMBA and EFMD, it is not ranked anywhere as far as i see. this i of course bad news, if you are planing to use the degree to find a good job later - it is not very likely that recruiters outside of Italy will know about it.

that being said, i would advice you to try and find out how good is the carrier service. this can be best done by talking to alumni - you can call the school and ask them for names, or start here:

http://www.mib.edu/cms/data/pages/000129.aspx

Good luck, let us know what the alumni say about this school.

oh, so here is the question!(ignore my answer on the other post) although MIB is accredited by AMBA and EFMD, it is not ranked anywhere as far as i see. this i of course bad news, if you are planing to use the degree to find a good job later - it is not very likely that recruiters outside of Italy will know about it.

that being said, i would advice you to try and find out how good is the carrier service. this can be best done by talking to alumni - you can call the school and ask them for names, or start here:

http://www.mib.edu/cms/data/pages/000129.aspx

Good luck, let us know what the alumni say about this school.

Anyone currently studying or know about the school? Can you share the future prospects..!

Thanks,

Anyone currently studying or know about the school? Can you share the future prospects..!

Thanks,

Hi,

great news you got 40% of fee reduction.

I have been invited for an interview in Trieste, I have took contact to participants of the previous sessions of the MBA.

Many of them got very goob jobs abroad - not in Italy, even though they are Italian.

After reviewd many programs, I think that the master is a good opoprtunity for enforcing my background in finance and accounting. However, I am aware that the Career Service is not that good as they claim. Nevertheless, getting a good job is up to you..if you are good in searching and finding opportunity you will be your best Career Service.

Regarding the schoo. have you been there?

Could you please tell me your feedbacks after visiting the school?

Thanks,

Hi,

great news you got 40% of fee reduction.

I have been invited for an interview in Trieste, I have took contact to participants of the previous sessions of the MBA.

Many of them got very goob jobs abroad - not in Italy, even though they are Italian.

After reviewd many programs, I think that the master is a good opoprtunity for enforcing my background in finance and accounting. However, I am aware that the Career Service is not that good as they claim. Nevertheless, getting a good job is up to you..if you are good in searching and finding opportunity you will be your best Career Service.

Regarding the schoo. have you been there?

Could you please tell me your feedbacks after visiting the school?

Thanks,

Hi,

Can u send me u r mail id to me?
Will discuss about MIB. Thanks!

Hi,

Can u send me u r mail id to me?
Will discuss about MIB. Thanks!
sarahdwin

hi
i have same situation like you srin!
i ve been admitted at this school for this commence sep 09 academic year at Intl Business major.
i pass the selection results which is only CV screening and phone interview. I got EUR 6700 deduction scholarship of the tuition fee.
i tried to search its school reputation and its rank among MBA school worldwide but couldnt find any.
anyone could you pls share us and advise some information about MIB reputation in front of recruiters and MIB' future prospects as alumni?
me and srin are desperately need answer as we wont spend a little money on it if we take it.
thanks alot
sarah

hi
i have same situation like you srin!
i ve been admitted at this school for this commence sep 09 academic year at Intl Business major.
i pass the selection results which is only CV screening and phone interview. I got EUR 6700 deduction scholarship of the tuition fee.
i tried to search its school reputation and its rank among MBA school worldwide but couldnt find any.
anyone could you pls share us and advise some information about MIB reputation in front of recruiters and MIB' future prospects as alumni?
me and srin are desperately need answer as we wont spend a little money on it if we take it.
thanks alot
sarah

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Trieste, Italy 32 Followers 34 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Italy: La Dolce Vita

Article Jul 29, 2013

How a number of one-year MBA programs are still luring people to the country from all over the world, despite an economic downturn