virtual MBA fair

Finlay

Hey all - this is an interesting article about virtual MBA fairs, which are meeting the demand to be more 'global' with less costs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/postgraduate/mbas-guide/online-is-even-better-than-the-real-thing-2264631.html

Hey all - this is an interesting article about virtual MBA fairs, which are meeting the demand to be more 'global' with less costs.

http://www.independent.co.uk/student/postgraduate/mbas-guide/online-is-even-better-than-the-real-thing-2264631.html

Evan2007

Sounds like a GMAC press release, actually. But that said, it's still an interesting idea.

Sounds like a GMAC press release, actually. But that said, it's still an interesting idea.

Finlay

Yes, it's interesting, but sometimes I'm a little wary of these virtual communications claiming to make business more 'global'... I'm still a believer in face-to-face networking.

Yes, it's interesting, but sometimes I'm a little wary of these virtual communications claiming to make business more 'global'... I'm still a believer in face-to-face networking.
Evan2007

Yeah, me too.

How do you plan to go about meeting schools, etc.?

Yeah, me too.

How do you plan to go about meeting schools, etc.?
Finlay

Well, I'm based in the UK and I'm primarily seeking programs in Europe, like INSEAD and ESADE, because I would really like to study outside the UK. So if I need to check out a campus or go for an interview I'm not too far from home. I am also interested in Australia b-schools, for a change of scenery, but I don't think the rankings really meet my standards.

Which b-schools are you looking at? Are you currently enrolled?

Well, I'm based in the UK and I'm primarily seeking programs in Europe, like INSEAD and ESADE, because I would really like to study outside the UK. So if I need to check out a campus or go for an interview I'm not too far from home. I am also interested in Australia b-schools, for a change of scenery, but I don't think the rankings really meet my standards.

Which b-schools are you looking at? Are you currently enrolled?

Reply to Post