Durham or Warwick or Bradford

I'm considering online programs from Durham, Warwick, and Bradford. I'm very interested in having at least a couple on-campus modules, and it seems that there are opportunities in each of the programs to pursue those. I like the fact that the Bradford program offers an international study option. They all have their pros and cons, it seems.

Is there anybody here that's done any of these programs or is currently doing one and can tell me about how it is?

I'm considering online programs from Durham, Warwick, and Bradford. I'm very interested in having at least a couple on-campus modules, and it seems that there are opportunities in each of the programs to pursue those. I like the fact that the Bradford program offers an international study option. They all have their pros and cons, it seems.

Is there anybody here that's done any of these programs or is currently doing one and can tell me about how it is?
Duncan

Try searching the discussion board. There is a lot available.

Try searching the discussion board. There is a lot available.
Inactive User

According to the online MBA ranking from the FT, Warwick out-ranks the other and has better post-MBA salaries than the others. Although these programs are generally considered to be of similar caliber. Durham also offers an international study opportunity as well.

According to the online MBA ranking from the FT, Warwick out-ranks the other and has better post-MBA salaries than the others. Although these programs are generally considered to be of similar caliber. Durham also offers an international study opportunity as well.

Thanks for the info. Anybody out there who's done any of these programs or is currently doing one? I'd be interested in hearing from somebody who can attest to the quality of the programs first hand.

Thanks for the info. Anybody out there who's done any of these programs or is currently doing one? I'd be interested in hearing from somebody who can attest to the quality of the programs first hand.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Coventry, United Kingdom (UK) 82 Followers 95 Discussions
Bradford, United Kingdom (UK) 42 Followers 98 Discussions
Durham (United Kingdom), United Kingdom (UK) 58 Followers 86 Discussions

Other Related Content

Are Online MBA Programs Closing the Quality Gap?

Article Nov 05, 2019

More distance learning programs are upgrading technology and using residencies to match up with on-campus programs