MBA with business background

Safronn

Hi, I will be earning my Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance this July and I have about 75% - 80% (out of 100) average. Unfortunately I have no work experience, and hence I know I have limited choices of MBA programs I am eligible for.

Do you think my business background would help me gain acceptance to top-tier universities which usually would require work experience (such as AGSM, Melbourne, Macquarie, etc)?

Oh and I have gained acceptance to UTS, as my goal is to work in Australia (I study in offshore campus), would a UTS MBA help me get a decent job in Sydney, or would RMIT MBA be valued higher?

I know they're lots of questions, thank you so much! =)

Hi, I will be earning my Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance this July and I have about 75% - 80% (out of 100) average. Unfortunately I have no work experience, and hence I know I have limited choices of MBA programs I am eligible for.

Do you think my business background would help me gain acceptance to top-tier universities which usually would require work experience (such as AGSM, Melbourne, Macquarie, etc)?

Oh and I have gained acceptance to UTS, as my goal is to work in Australia (I study in offshore campus), would a UTS MBA help me get a decent job in Sydney, or would RMIT MBA be valued higher?

Inactive User

Hi there,
The only way to find out if you're eligible is to try, and to optimize your candidacy, the key is to show maturity and leadership in your essay. However, keep in mind that the working experience is not just simply a requirement that you need to fulfill to get into B-school. It's also an aspect that can help you benefit from, as well as contribute, to class discussions and case studies.

<blockquote>Hi, I will be earning my Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance this July and I have about 75% - 80% (out of 100) average. Unfortunately I have no work experience, and hence I know I have limited choices of MBA programs I am eligible for.

I know they're lots of questions, thank you so much! =)</blockquote>

Hi there,
The only way to find out if you're eligible is to try, and to optimize your candidacy, the key is to show maturity and leadership in your essay. However, keep in mind that the working experience is not just simply a requirement that you need to fulfill to get into B-school. It's also an aspect that can help you benefit from, as well as contribute, to class discussions and case studies.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Melbourne, Australia 15 Followers 23 Discussions
Sydney, Australia 28 Followers 36 Discussions
Carlton, Australia 54 Followers 96 Discussions
Ultimo, Australia 10 Followers 24 Discussions

Hot Discussions