MBA in Finance

syousuf

I am looking for MBA in Finance from Australia, please let me know any unversity or college that provides MBA without GMAT & low cost, USD 15,000 my budget.

I am looking for MBA in Finance from Australia, please let me know any unversity or college that provides MBA without GMAT & low cost, USD 15,000 my budget.
cosmo

You can search through this website for Australian programs for finance. Here's the resulting list:
https://find-mba.com/search/result?area=38&specs=12
Melbourne's got a good reputation as well!

But as far as I know, you always need to take the GMAT or GRE for Masters programs. And tuition fees could possibly be covered by some scholarships.

Also, I believe a lot of programs in Australia are one-year MBAs, which makes the cost cheaper since you complete it quicker.

You can search through this website for Australian programs for finance. Here's the resulting list:
https://find-mba.com/search/result?area=38&specs=12
Melbourne's got a good reputation as well!

But as far as I know, you always need to take the GMAT or GRE for Masters programs. And tuition fees could possibly be covered by some scholarships.

Also, I believe a lot of programs in Australia are one-year MBAs, which makes the cost cheaper since you complete it quicker.
ralph

Yes, most of the best MBA schools, even in Australia, require you to take the GMAT. If you wanted to try the GMAT, the best MBA programs for finance in Australia would be Melbourne Business School (MBS) and the Australian School of Business (AGSM.)

If you are still resistant to taking the GMAT, you can look at Macquarie School of Management (MGSM), which has no GMAT entry requirements.

Yes, most of the best MBA schools, even in Australia, require you to take the GMAT. If you wanted to try the GMAT, the best MBA programs for finance in Australia would be Melbourne Business School (MBS) and the Australian School of Business (AGSM.)

If you are still resistant to taking the GMAT, you can look at Macquarie School of Management (MGSM), which has no GMAT entry requirements.
cosmo

When you say no GMAT entry requirements at MGSM, do you mean you don't have to take it at all, or they have no required grade to be accepted? I thought you must take the GMAT for all MBA programs, worldwide.

When you say no GMAT entry requirements at MGSM, do you mean you don't have to take it at all, or they have no required grade to be accepted? I thought you must take the GMAT for all MBA programs, worldwide.
Duncan

Why don't you just take the GMAT? If you get into a school where all the students have decent quantitative skills, then you'll learn more about finance.

Why don't you just take the GMAT? If you get into a school where all the students have decent quantitative skills, then you'll learn more about finance.
cosmo

Duncan is right. The GMAT is a worldwide standard, so it's good to take it and broaden the opportunity for all schools. Plus, if a program has GMAT requirements, then you know it has average standards about the students it accepts and the curriculum.

Duncan is right. The GMAT is a worldwide standard, so it's good to take it and broaden the opportunity for all schools. Plus, if a program has GMAT requirements, then you know it has average standards about the students it accepts and the curriculum.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Sydney, Australia 28 Followers 36 Discussions
Carlton, Australia 54 Followers 96 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 1 Follower 5 Discussions

Hot Discussions