Job scope after an MBA / other programs

mba1010

Hi !

Im from india. I wish to apply to this University for their MBA program. Kindly advise if there is a stay back option to find work ( like canada) & if it does, for how long could I stay back ?

Hi !

Im from india. I wish to apply to this University for their MBA program. Kindly advise if there is a stay back option to find work ( like canada) & if it does, for how long could I stay back ?
Duncan

You don't say which country to university you are referring to.
Please use Google to find out about post-study work rules.

You don't say which country to university you are referring to.
Please use Google to find out about post-study work rules.
mba1010

sorry.
I'm talking about New Zealand's Auckland university's FT MBA program ( 12 - 15 mnths).

sorry.
I'm talking about New Zealand's Auckland university's FT MBA program ( 12 - 15 mnths).
Duncan

Use Google: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=new+zealand+post+study+work+visa&oq=new+zealand+post-study+work+visa&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j69i64l3.11112j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

Use Google: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=new+zealand+post+study+work+visa&oq=new+zealand+post-study+work+visa&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j69i64l3.11112j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8
Inactive User

Hi !

I do believe that New Zealand has a study to work visa, where as long as you can prove you support yourself you get a one-year work visa after graduation. Check with the school though.

<blockquote>Hi !

Im from india. I wish to apply to this University for their MBA program. Kindly advise if there is a stay back option to find work ( like canada) & if it does, for how long could I stay back ?</blockquote>
I do believe that New Zealand has a study to work visa, where as long as you can prove you support yourself you get a one-year work visa after graduation. Check with the school though.
mba-alum

mba1010, check whether University of Auckland really runs a FT MBA. From my last check, their classes run in the evening and takes about 3 years to complete. Check out Otago MBA.

mba1010, check whether University of Auckland really runs a FT MBA. From my last check, their classes run in the evening and takes about 3 years to complete. Check out Otago MBA.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Auckland, New Zealand 25 Followers 22 Discussions

Hot Discussions