GMAT compulsory???

rohit1012

hi frnz, i wntd 2 knw if GMAT is mandatory for MBA prog in Australia? if yes thn do i hv enuff time 2 write it, considering m applyin for fall session(sept 2008)

hi frnz, i wntd 2 knw if GMAT is mandatory for MBA prog in Australia? if yes thn do i hv enuff time 2 write it, considering m applyin for fall session(sept 2008)
Kate_hk

I am not frnz, but I guess I know the answer also: Well, yes and no. As for the MBA prgr in any country: GMAT is mandatory for for some, and not for others. Because every school decides alone about their admission rules - you just need to check the websites!

I am not frnz, but I guess I know the answer also: Well, yes and no. As for the MBA prgr in any country: GMAT is mandatory for for some, and not for others. Because every school decides alone about their admission rules - you just need to check the websites!
nickwu-hk

I took the GMAT this February and have scored 5.5 out of 6 in the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). How excellent is it for admission to MBA programs in Australia? I know some famous business schools do not even require candidates to take the GMAT, which is I think a kind of 'business game' for candidates to play online in a fixed time period so as to get the 'academic recognition' as considered by the requiring business schools. Is it really compulsory? Certainly not!

I took the GMAT this February and have scored 5.5 out of 6 in the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). How excellent is it for admission to MBA programs in Australia? I know some famous business schools do not even require candidates to take the GMAT, which is I think a kind of 'business game' for candidates to play online in a fixed time period so as to get the 'academic recognition' as considered by the requiring business schools. Is it really compulsory? Certainly not!

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions