ECU

mba 2012

Anyone has any take on ECU?

I don't see an accreditation for this University. I also see that the highlight is MBA in HR.

Anyone has any take on ECU?

I don't see an accreditation for this University. I also see that the highlight is MBA in HR.

ralph

Can't say I've ever heard of it, and its lack of accreditation would make me nervous. If you're looking for something in the Perth area, check out the Curtin University of Technology instead.

Can't say I've ever heard of it, and its lack of accreditation would make me nervous. If you're looking for something in the Perth area, check out the Curtin University of Technology instead.
mba 2012

Would there by any other B-School you would suggest?
Curtin seems quite expensive.

Would there by any other B-School you would suggest?
Curtin seems quite expensive.
ralph

Maybe The University of Western Australia (UWA)? Although it's not much less expensive. But keep in mind there might be scholarships and other financial aid options.

Honestly, that's the only other program in that part of the country that I'd suggest. Most of the good programs in Australia are in the east: AGSM, AGSB, the University of Queensland, etc.

Otherwise,I'd stay away from anything that isn't accredited by AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS.

Maybe The University of Western Australia (UWA)? Although it's not much less expensive. But keep in mind there might be scholarships and other financial aid options.

Honestly, that's the only other program in that part of the country that I'd suggest. Most of the good programs in Australia are in the east: AGSM, AGSB, the University of Queensland, etc.

Otherwise,I'd stay away from anything that isn't accredited by AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS.

I've heard quite a bit about the ECU/Perth Graduate School of Business. They've achieved a 5 star rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia. They also deliver their MBA through partner institutions throughout Asia and Africa so there are a lot of opportunities for travel and to expand your personal network. Based in beautiful western Australian, who wouldn't?!

I've heard quite a bit about the ECU/Perth Graduate School of Business. They've achieved a 5 star rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia. They also deliver their MBA through partner institutions throughout Asia and Africa so there are a lot of opportunities for travel and to expand your personal network. Based in beautiful western Australian, who wouldn't?!
ralph

I'd reiterate my point about that school not being accredited by a reputable international accreditation body. Without that, you're asking for trouble - regardless of travel opportunities.

I'd reiterate my point about that school not being accredited by a reputable international accreditation body. Without that, you're asking for trouble - regardless of travel opportunities.

<blockquote>I've heard quite a bit about the ECU/Perth Graduate School of Business. They've achieved a 5 star rating from the Graduate Management Association of Australia. They also deliver their MBA through partner institutions throughout Asia and Africa so there are a lot of opportunities for travel and to expand your personal network. Based in beautiful western Australian, who wouldn't?!</blockquote>

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Perth, Australia 5 Followers 17 Discussions
Mount Lawley, Australia 1 Follower 3 Discussions
South Australia, Australia 7 Followers 8 Discussions
Crawley, Australia 5 Followers 6 Discussions
Brisbane, Australia 9 Followers 21 Discussions