AGSM drops out of The Economist ranking

Duncan

So, four Australian schools got into The Economist's global top 101 schools: http://www.economist.com/whichmba/full-time-mba-ranking?term_node_tid_depth=77646

32th Melbourne Business School - University of Melbourne Australia
46th Queensland, University of - Business School Australia
58th Curtin Graduate School of Business Australia
73th Macquarie Graduate School of Management Australia

I was surprised to see the AGSM fall out. Any thoughts?

So, four Australian schools got into The Economist's global top 101 schools: http://www.economist.com/whichmba/full-time-mba-ranking?term_node_tid_depth=77646

32th Melbourne Business School - University of Melbourne Australia
46th Queensland, University of - Business School Australia
58th Curtin Graduate School of Business Australia
73th Macquarie Graduate School of Management Australia

I was surprised to see the AGSM fall out. Any thoughts?
ralph

Interesting, I wonder why. I would have ranked AGSM higher than most of those schools, at least in terms of regional placements. In fact, FT ranks it higher than all of its ranked Australia schools!

Methodology for the Economist ranking suggests that some schools didn't respond to their surveys, and because of this were ineligible. Seems like a silly move if that's the case, but maybe that's what happened?

Interesting, I wonder why. I would have ranked AGSM higher than most of those schools, at least in terms of regional placements. In fact, FT ranks it higher than all of its ranked Australia schools!

Methodology for the Economist ranking suggests that some schools didn't respond to their surveys, and because of this were ineligible. Seems like a silly move if that's the case, but maybe that's what happened?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Sydney, Australia 28 Followers 36 Discussions
Carlton, Australia 54 Followers 96 Discussions
Perth, Australia 5 Followers 17 Discussions
Brisbane, Australia 9 Followers 21 Discussions