Strategy consulting in Hong Kong

PinyinHK

Anybody have any guidance? What's the best MBA in Hong Kong if I want to move into strategy consulting? HKUST, HKU, CUHK, or something else?

Anybody have any guidance? What's the best MBA in Hong Kong if I want to move into strategy consulting? HKUST, HKU, CUHK, or something else?
Duncan

Try: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571

Try: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
PinyinHK

Thank you for the advice. FYI, for anybody else who is interested, these are the schools that I found through the LinkedIn method, that are good for management consulting in Hong Kong:

1. Chinese University of Hong Kong
2. University of Hong Kong
3. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
4. INSEAD

Thank you for the advice. FYI, for anybody else who is interested, these are the schools that I found through the LinkedIn method, that are good for management consulting in Hong Kong:

1. Chinese University of Hong Kong
2. University of Hong Kong
3. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
4. INSEAD
Inactive User

FYI for those three Hong Kong schools, around 10-12 percent of last year's MBA grads went into consulting. In this sense, there's not a huge difference between the outcomes of the three.

FYI for those three Hong Kong schools, around 10-12 percent of last year's MBA grads went into consulting. In this sense, there's not a huge difference between the outcomes of the three.
PinyinHK

That's good to know, thanks!

That's good to know, thanks!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 31 Followers 162 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 20 Followers 77 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 43 Followers 85 Discussions

Other Related Content

Post-MBA Careers in Management Consulting

Article Jun 02, 2014

Get some tips from somebody who used an MBA to get a job with a top-three strategy consulting firm

Top Business Schools for Consulting

Top List

A job in management consulting is one of the most popular—if not the most popular—career step for recent MBA grads. Here are the top 10 best MBA programs for a career in the field

Hot Discussions