One Year MBA

rizzv

Hi all,

I'm planning to take my GMAT in a couple of months and looking forward to start my MBA either in 2013 or 2014. Can anybody recommend few schools matching with my profile below.

Graduation : Engineering (62% - Indian University) & CIPS certification from UK.
W/E : 5 years [3 yr in UAE (Procurement / Supply Chain) and 2 yr in India (Engineering)]
GMAT : Not yet appeared. Working hard to get a score around 700.
Post MBA expectations:
Geographical Area :Middle East / Asia Pacific
Industry : Consulting (Procurement / Supply Chain)

I'm only interested in MBAs less than 2 years. I heard most of the programs delivered in Europe are falls into this category. I?d really appreciate everyone?s thoughts about my profile.

Regards,

Rizz

Hi all,

I'm planning to take my GMAT in a couple of months and looking forward to start my MBA either in 2013 or 2014. Can anybody recommend few schools matching with my profile below.

Graduation : Engineering (62% - Indian University) & CIPS certification from UK.
W/E : 5 years [3 yr in UAE (Procurement / Supply Chain) and 2 yr in India (Engineering)]
GMAT : Not yet appeared. Working hard to get a score around 700.
Post MBA expectations:
Geographical Area :Middle East / Asia Pacific
Industry : Consulting (Procurement / Supply Chain)

I'm only interested in MBAs less than 2 years. I heard most of the programs delivered in Europe are falls into this category. I?d really appreciate everyone?s thoughts about my profile.

Regards,

Rizz
Duncan

If you get 700 and apply early then most of the top 100 MBAs will be open to you. How about the SP Jain school in Dubai?

If you get 700 and apply early then most of the top 100 MBAs will be open to you. How about the SP Jain school in Dubai?
rizzv

The fact in Middle East is that you will always get an edge over other professionals if you are western educated. Middle East market is more global oriented than Indian and Chinese counterparts, where curriculum are also developed to meet domestical expectations.
It is true that SP Jain is an outstanding institution and has high reputation in India. But, in UAE it is still not recognized as a top B-school among MBA aspirants who have enough work experience.

The fact in Middle East is that you will always get an edge over other professionals if you are western educated. Middle East market is more global oriented than Indian and Chinese counterparts, where curriculum are also developed to meet domestical expectations.
It is true that SP Jain is an outstanding institution and has high reputation in India. But, in UAE it is still not recognized as a top B-school among MBA aspirants who have enough work experience.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Mumbai, India 9 Followers 32 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 13 Followers 61 Discussions

Hot Discussions