MBA Telecom or MTech

I came cross various news in ET,that Tata's are going setup 4000, wifi hotspots in 9 cities. Rilance jio is also started 4G Services.
This sounds opportunities for engineers but I known that just having B.E degree will not help..

Can someone guide in these direction..

I came cross various news in ET,that Tata's are going setup 4000, wifi hotspots in 9 cities. Rilance jio is also started 4G Services.
This sounds opportunities for engineers but I known that just having B.E degree will not help..

Can someone guide in these direction..
Duncan

Can a friend of yours help you to re-write this more meaningfully?

Can a friend of yours help you to re-write this more meaningfully?
malharp

Hi Kamal.....!!
I guess you are talking in reference to Indian scenario over telecom.. Yes only engineering or technical degree will not help you to grow in this sector. Better could be you can opt management programs for telecom. Their are couple of good institutions in India such as MITSOT, SITM & IIT Delhi which will give you an edge over others.... Apart from that if in case you are interested to go abroad for the same course you can look after universities such as MIT Sloan, Michigan, Standford....

Hi Kamal.....!!
I guess you are talking in reference to Indian scenario over telecom.. Yes only engineering or technical degree will not help you to grow in this sector. Better could be you can opt management programs for telecom. Their are couple of good institutions in India such as MITSOT, SITM & IIT Delhi which will give you an edge over others.... Apart from that if in case you are interested to go abroad for the same course you can look after universities such as MIT Sloan, Michigan, Standford....

Thankz Malhar...

What is admission process to get in Telecom management B school?

Thankz Malhar...

What is admission process to get in Telecom management B school?
kapilb26

I heard that only Engineers are allowed to do MBA Telecom...
I am Bcom Graduate.how can peruse a career in Telecom?

I heard that only Engineers are allowed to do MBA Telecom...
I am Bcom Graduate.how can peruse a career in Telecom?
Duncan

I'm sure Indian schools will have their own rules. At the leading European telecoms business school (http://www.telecom-em.eu/) you just need to pass the admissions test and have a degree.

I'm sure Indian schools will have their own rules. At the leading European telecoms business school (http://www.telecom-em.eu/) you just need to pass the admissions test and have a degree.
alekhya

yes Indian Business has bit different rules... with reference to your query yes not only engineers but non engineers can also join this sector... MITSOT is one of the promising institute in India & Asia for telecom.... In case you want to join telecom event though u r not a tech grad you can definitely do it....

yes Indian Business has bit different rules... with reference to your query yes not only engineers but non engineers can also join this sector... MITSOT is one of the promising institute in India & Asia for telecom.... In case you want to join telecom event though u r not a tech grad you can definitely do it....
vishalj

IS PGDM and MBA equivalent?
If i do MBA Telecom or PGDM Telecom..what will be difference in these courses.

malharp

here is thin line between both of them..

When we talk of PGDM its should be AICTE Approved.
The Course content of PGDM is designed by Industry every year.
while MBA is under university. Course content is revised every four to eight year.so its does not go by industry needs.

PGDM AICTE Approved are eligible all Government,Academic jobs, for PhD also..

<blockquote>IS PGDM and MBA equivalent?
If i do MBA Telecom or PGDM Telecom..what will be difference in these courses. </blockquote>

here is thin line between both of them..

When we talk of PGDM its should be AICTE Approved.
The Course content of PGDM is designed by Industry every year.
while MBA is under university. Course content is revised every four to eight year.so its does not go by industry needs.

PGDM AICTE Approved are eligible all Government,Academic jobs, for PhD also..
ketanb

I have taken admission at MITSOT for MBA Marketing.
Is these Marketing core or Specialized in Telecom Marketing.

Is MITSOT is better than MITSOB????

I have taken admission at MITSOT for MBA Marketing.
Is these Marketing core or Specialized in Telecom Marketing.

Is MITSOT is better than MITSOB????
malharp

these days mitsot is any time better than mitsob...

these days mitsot is any time better than mitsob...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Stanford, California 96 Followers 171 Discussions
Ann Arbor, Michigan 40 Followers 89 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 53 Followers 175 Discussions
New Delhi, India 1 Follower 4 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024

The Business of Tech: MBA Programs in Information Technology

Article Apr 23, 2012

How an MBA program with an IT focus can help tackle emerging needs

Top MBA Programs for Technology or Information Technology (IT)

Top List

An MBA can help students interested in tech or IT understand the managerial and strategic implications of technology in business. These top ten MBA programs can help

Hot Discussions