MBA in filiming/script writing/direction

This is just out of my interest. I pursued B.E. in IT 3 years back and I have a huge interest on script and direction. What course should I pursue? I live in Chennai, India.

This is just out of my interest. I pursued B.E. in IT 3 years back and I have a huge interest on script and direction. What course should I pursue? I live in Chennai, India.
ralph

I don't think that an MBA would help very much at all for this career path. Perhaps if you were interested in getting into the business side of filmmaking (production, film finance, or something along those lines,) then an MBA would help.

An MFA or a focused degree in filmmaking would probably be better. NYU offers a dual-degree MBA/MFA, which is generally regarded as a good pathway to the business end of filmmaking.

I don't think that an MBA would help very much at all for this career path. Perhaps if you were interested in getting into the business side of filmmaking (production, film finance, or something along those lines,) then an MBA would help.

An MFA or a focused degree in filmmaking would probably be better. NYU offers a dual-degree MBA/MFA, which is generally regarded as a good pathway to the business end of filmmaking.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Reply to Post