MBA in Dist Learning.

sudip

Hi, i would like to pursue a mba in distance learning mode from symbiosis at pune in India.
I'm really confused in which field i should do the same as i'm a B.Com degree holder and started my first job in accounts then shifted to sales & marketing and now i'm working in a shipping/marine jobs. Please help me or advise that in which field i should do the mba in distance learning.

Hi, i would like to pursue a mba in distance learning mode from symbiosis at pune in India.
I'm really confused in which field i should do the same as i'm a B.Com degree holder and started my first job in accounts then shifted to sales & marketing and now i'm working in a shipping/marine jobs. Please help me or advise that in which field i should do the mba in distance learning.
yashb

Symbiosis offers Distance learning courses in various fields. But for you i think you should Distance MBA in Marketing or MBA/ PGDM in Marine Engineering.
I think Symbiosis does not have Marine Engineering but on SimpliDistance website you can search this course and find which college in India offer Marine Engineering.

Symbiosis offers Distance learning courses in various fields. But for you i think you should Distance MBA in Marketing or MBA/ PGDM in Marine Engineering.<br>I think Symbiosis does not have Marine Engineering but on SimpliDistance website you can search this course and find which college in India offer Marine Engineering.
Inactive User

It would be much better to do an MBA or a PGP from a school that holds accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS, or AACSB. 

This is a school that tries very hard through marketing to attract candidates. You will run into a slew of advertising, as well as those on some social media forums who pretend to be neutral parties but actually are acting on behalf of the school. The information that they provide will not be trustworthy. Instead, look for alumni opinions and neutral, qualitative data that show good career placement. 

Of course, doing an MBA from a school that's ranked in one of the major publications would be the best option. 

It would be much better to do an MBA or a PGP from a school that holds accreditation from AMBA, EQUIS, or AACSB.&nbsp;<br><br>This is a school that tries very hard through marketing to attract candidates. You will run into a slew of advertising, as well as those on some social media forums who pretend to be neutral parties but actually are acting on behalf of the school. The information that they provide will not be trustworthy. Instead, look for alumni opinions and neutral, qualitative data that show good career placement.&nbsp;<br><br>Of course, doing an MBA from a school that's ranked in one of the major publications would be the best option.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Pune, India 18 Followers 11 Discussions

Hot Discussions