MBA in Ahmedabad

Ranjana

Which is best college in Ahmedabad, offering MBA course..??

Are there any colleges offering MBA in ahmedabad, where one does not need to give GCET exam... which are they...???

Any new college abt to open in abad, which is into full time MBA..!

Which is best college in Ahmedabad, offering MBA course..??

Are there any colleges offering MBA in ahmedabad, where one does not need to give GCET exam... which are they...???

Any new college abt to open in abad, which is into full time MBA..!
umangkumar

Hi Ranjana, I am Umang Kumar and I am pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) (bit[dot]ly/9PkokA) at Pune. It?s really a nice institute, there is a proper environment for studies & adequate faculty .You can pursue your MBA from this institute. I would like to introduce this institute. You can visit here & have some sessions to know more. While I was applying last year I considered the following colleges in Ahmadabad:
Amity Global Business School
B.K. School of Business Management
ICFAI Business School

Hi Ranjana, I am Umang Kumar and I am pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) (bit[dot]ly/9PkokA) at Pune. It?s really a nice institute, there is a proper environment for studies & adequate faculty .You can pursue your MBA from this institute. I would like to introduce this institute. You can visit here & have some sessions to know more. While I was applying last year I considered the following colleges in Ahmadabad:
Amity Global Business School
B.K. School of Business Management
ICFAI Business School

Ahmadabad is the center of the coveted IIM. Apart from it, colleges like B.K School of management, Som Lalit institute of management, United world school of Business

Ahmadabad is the center of the coveted IIM. Apart from it, colleges like B.K School of management, Som Lalit institute of management, United world school of Business
Inactive User

IIM-A is the only reputable school offering an MBA (PGPX) program in Ahmadabad. If you can't get in there, there's nothing else in the region that's worth the investment, so I'd look elsewhere: SP Jain in Mumbai, or ISB in Hyderabad, for instance.

IIM-A is the only reputable school offering an MBA (PGPX) program in Ahmadabad. If you can't get in there, there's nothing else in the region that's worth the investment, so I'd look elsewhere: SP Jain in Mumbai, or ISB in Hyderabad, for instance.

<blockquote>Ahmadabad is the center of the coveted IIM. Apart from it, colleges like B.K School of management, Som Lalit institute of management, United world school of Business </blockquote>
yog55

University of Technology and Management is good option for you if you are looking for MBA in Ahmedabad you can find the information at website utm.ac.in

University of Technology and Management is good option for you if you are looking for MBA in Ahmedabad you can find the information at website utm.ac.in
Inactive User

University of Technology and Management is good option for you if you are looking for MBA in Ahmedabad

Are you serious? Why would anybody want to do their MBA at a non-accredited, unknown school that bills itself as "The Lifestyle University"? I'd say that this is unequivocally a waste of time and money.

<blockquote>University of Technology and Management is good option for you if you are looking for MBA in Ahmedabad</blockquote>
Are you serious? Why would anybody want to do their MBA at a non-accredited, unknown school that bills itself as "The Lifestyle University"? I'd say that this is unequivocally a waste of time and money.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hyderabad, India 22 Followers 86 Discussions
Ahmedabad, India 11 Followers 78 Discussions
Ahmedabad, India 3 Followers 1 Discussion
Ahmedabad, India 2 Followers 2 Discussions
Hyderabad, India 4 Followers 6 Discussions
Mumbai, India 9 Followers 32 Discussions
Ahmedabad, India 2 Followers 4 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 13 Followers 61 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023