MBA from Dubai need Advice

Hi All,
I am new to Abu Dhabi. I am looking for a part time MBA. I am BSc Computer Science graduate and doesnt have any experience in IT. I have got 2-3 years experience in Administartion and HR and would like to gain MBA in HR, so that I will get some good opportunity in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.
As money is a concern, London Business School and Hult is a bit expensive. Heriot (AED 81000) is affordable for me, but as I read through older posts, I found that it is not so good..interms of quality and placements...
Can anyone suggest me a university or institute in Dubai/Abu Dhabi....where ther is a good job placement....in Dubai/Abu Dhabi..
Raj

Hi All,
I am new to Abu Dhabi. I am looking for a part time MBA. I am BSc Computer Science graduate and doesnt have any experience in IT. I have got 2-3 years experience in Administartion and HR and would like to gain MBA in HR, so that I will get some good opportunity in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.
As money is a concern, London Business School and Hult is a bit expensive. Heriot (AED 81000) is affordable for me, but as I read through older posts, I found that it is not so good..interms of quality and placements...
Can anyone suggest me a university or institute in Dubai/Abu Dhabi....where ther is a good job placement....in Dubai/Abu Dhabi..
Raj
Duncan

If you search this board for EMBA Dubai you'll get a lot of suggestions

If you search this board for EMBA Dubai you'll get a lot of suggestions

Dear Duncan,
Thanks for your reply. I have already read older threads. But one thing I could not find in the threads is placements after study about which I am curious. Which university is having more job placements...in market specially in UAE...

Thanks,
Raj

Dear Duncan,
Thanks for your reply. I have already read older threads. But one thing I could not find in the threads is placements after study about which I am curious. Which university is having more job placements...in market specially in UAE...

Thanks,
Raj
Duncan

Part-time MBAs are aimed at students are are already in work. I don't think you'll find very strong careers services except in the schools that have full-time programmes: Dubai University and SP Jain.

Part-time MBAs are aimed at students are are already in work. I don't think you'll find very strong careers services except in the schools that have full-time programmes: Dubai University and SP Jain.
ralph

Look into taking out loans - the accredited MBA programs in the Dubai region (including Hult, SP Jain, American University of Sharjah, University of Dubai, etc.) are going to be a much better investment than the non-accredited ones.

And I'd doubt that the part-time programs will have as good placements as the accredited full-time ones, because part-time students generally don't need career services in general.

Look into taking out loans - the accredited MBA programs in the Dubai region (including Hult, SP Jain, American University of Sharjah, University of Dubai, etc.) are going to be a much better investment than the non-accredited ones.

And I'd doubt that the part-time programs will have as good placements as the accredited full-time ones, because part-time students generally don't need career services in general.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Dubai, United Arab Emirates 13 Followers 61 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 15 Followers 24 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 25 Followers 88 Discussions
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates 4 Followers 9 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 8 Followers 11 Discussions

Other Related Content

A Global Destination: MBA Programs in Dubai

Article Nov 27, 2012

How different business programs in and around the growing emirate can meet a variety of needs