MBA from China/ Singapore

Hi,

I am an Indian. I have decided to apply in teh following B schools except ISB.

1: CEIBS
2: CUHK
3: HKUST
4: NUS
5: NTU

Please guide me as to how much feasible is it to find a job in India after pursuing MBA from these schools.

Also please advice how much worth doing an MBA from SMU, singapore is ?

Hi,

I am an Indian. I have decided to apply in teh following B schools except ISB.

1: CEIBS
2: CUHK
3: HKUST
4: NUS
5: NTU

Please guide me as to how much feasible is it to find a job in India after pursuing MBA from these schools.

Also please advice how much worth doing an MBA from SMU, singapore is ?
Duncan

These schools are all several thousands of miles from India: I don't think many Indian firms will recruit their for their domestic operations, and finding work in India from there will be very hard. I would have thought that it's more feasible to get a job in India by studying in India.

These schools are all several thousands of miles from India: I don't think many Indian firms will recruit their for their domestic operations, and finding work in India from there will be very hard. I would have thought that it's more feasible to get a job in India by studying in India.

Thanks for the reply, Please suggest that is it possible to come to India after having worked for 2-3 years in these countries ?

Thanks for the reply, Please suggest that is it possible to come to India after having worked for 2-3 years in these countries ?
Duncan

I think that's very hard. NUS has a very small alumni network in India, but that's bigger than all the other schools you have mentioned added together.

Your easiest path will be to get a job in a IT consulting firm, technology powerhouse or management consultancy, and then transfer into its Indian sister firm. Go to NUS, and from there to Cognizant, HCL or Accenture.

I think that's very hard. NUS has a very small alumni network in India, but that's bigger than all the other schools you have mentioned added together.

Your easiest path will be to get a job in a IT consulting firm, technology powerhouse or management consultancy, and then transfer into its Indian sister firm. Go to NUS, and from there to Cognizant, HCL or Accenture.
ezra

Why aren't you considering ISB? In my opinion, that would be a much better springboard for career advancement in India than those international schools. Likewise, there are a few others in India that you might look at:

IIM-A or IIM-B
SP Jain
MDI

Why aren't you considering ISB? In my opinion, that would be a much better springboard for career advancement in India than those international schools. Likewise, there are a few others in India that you might look at:

IIM-A or IIM-B
SP Jain
MDI

I think you can consider SP Jain School of Global Management in Singapore. It seems like a great school with a Global perspective in top schools from America, Middle East and Australia. Highly ranked on FT and is one of the top ranking schools in India and faculty has industrial experience. One of my top choice for me choosing MBA and reasonably price.

I think you can consider SP Jain School of Global Management in Singapore. It seems like a great school with a Global perspective in top schools from America, Middle East and Australia. Highly ranked on FT and is one of the top ranking schools in India and faculty has industrial experience. One of my top choice for me choosing MBA and reasonably price.
Inactive User

The SP Jain Global MBA program is good, but sort of different from the other Singapore-based MBA programs in that you spend time in Dubai and Sydney as well.

I think that it could work for some people who are looking for a more global experience - but wouldn't a domestic program like NUS or NTU be better if you're specifically interested in Singapore?

<blockquote>I think you can consider SP Jain School of Global Management in Singapore. It seems like a great school with a Global perspective in top schools from America, Middle East and Australia. Highly ranked on FT and is one of the top ranking schools in India and faculty has industrial experience. One of my top choice for me choosing MBA and reasonably price.
</blockquote>
The SP Jain Global MBA program is good, but sort of different from the other Singapore-based MBA programs in that you spend time in Dubai and Sydney as well.

I think that it could work for some people who are looking for a more global experience - but wouldn't a domestic program like NUS or NTU be better if you're specifically interested in Singapore?
BigD

NUS also offer a 15month Exec MBA in 6 two/week blocks.

APEX Asia Pacific MBA - Asia focus
UCLA Anderson NUS Dual Exec MBA -Asia and US modules

Both cost about 97000SGD.

BigD

NUS also offer a 15month Exec MBA in 6 two/week blocks.

APEX Asia Pacific MBA - Asia focus
UCLA Anderson NUS Dual Exec MBA -Asia and US modules

Both cost about 97000SGD.

BigD

<blockquote><blockquote>I think you can consider SP Jain School of Global Management in Singapore. It seems like a great school with a Global perspective in top schools from America, Middle East and Australia. Highly ranked on FT and is one of the top ranking schools in India and faculty has industrial experience. One of my top choice for me choosing MBA and reasonably price.
</blockquote>

I think that it could work for some people who are looking for a more global experience - but wouldn't a domestic program like NUS or NTU be better if you're specifically interested in Singapore?</blockquote>

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Singapore 82 Followers 168 Discussions
Bangalore, India 7 Followers 50 Discussions
Ahmedabad, India 11 Followers 78 Discussions
Hyderabad, India 22 Followers 86 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 20 Followers 77 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 31 Followers 162 Discussions
Beijing, China 6 Followers 102 Discussions
Shanghai, China 38 Followers 78 Discussions
Gurgaon, India 2 Followers 14 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Western Business Schools Find Promise in China’s MBA Market

Article May 06, 2015

There are a growing number of joint MBAs offered in China. But western business schools entering the market there face challenges.

Hot Discussions