MBA Admission confused

ravi264

I am B.E in E&TC.
I have work Experiences two years in Teleco..
I have given MAT exam.
I am looking for Indira,MIT,Balaji as options for My MBA.
Is MAT exam eligible for getting admission in US
Please help me...?

I am B.E in E&TC.
I have given MAT exam.
Please help me...?
Duncan

I think think of any rally respected US MBAs that accept the MAT, but take a look using Google: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3A.edu+MAT+score+MBA&oq=site%3A.edu+MAT+score+MBA&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.7558j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8

I think think of any rally respected US MBAs that accept the MAT, but take a look using Google: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site%3A.edu+MAT+score+MBA&oq=site%3A.edu+MAT+score+MBA&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.7558j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8
kapil88

Hi Friends,

I have same question..

I have got call from MITSOT,Pune for 7th june in pune.
They have call me for Mba telecom.Is there any scope for Mba telecom? how is mitsot for mba in telecom and marketing.

Hi Friends,

I have same question..

I have got call from MITSOT,Pune for 7th june in pune.
They have call me for Mba telecom.Is there any scope for Mba telecom? how is mitsot for mba in telecom and marketing.
malharp

I am B.E in E&TC.
I have given MAT exam.
Please help me...?

MAT is exam is not eligible for US admissions.

With MAT exam , You can consider MITSOT for Mba telecom.I will help you in capitalizing your two years of experiences in telecom industry

<blockquote>I am B.E in E&TC.
I have given MAT exam.
Please help me...?
</blockquote>

MAT is exam is not eligible for US admissions.

With MAT exam , You can consider MITSOT for Mba telecom.I will help you in capitalizing your two years of experiences in telecom industry

Hey
, I have completed my graduation this year and I am thinking to do my MBA next. But I am confused as to how to choose the B schools. Can anyone suggest something please?

Hey
, I have completed my graduation this year and I am thinking to do my MBA next. But I am confused as to how to choose the B schools. Can anyone suggest something please?

There are many B schools all over the world which have different rankings. That is why it is important to do a proper research and choose a B school very carefully.

There are many B schools all over the world which have different rankings. That is why it is important to do a proper research and choose a B school very carefully.

Ok. But as the rankings are different, it is very difficult to assess the B schools.

Ok. But as the rankings are different, it is very difficult to assess the B schools.

Yeah. But a B school has to be judged not only by its ranking but also the other aspects like academic courses offered, faculty, internships, return on investment and placements among other things.

Yeah. But a B school has to be judged not only by its ranking but also the other aspects like academic courses offered, faculty, internships, return on investment and placements among other things.

I agree with you, taking these factors into consideration is very important. We also have to see the school?s reputation. It can be checked by whether it is accredited by an internationally recognized body such as the AMBA (Association of MBAs) or TEQSA (Tertiary education quality and standards agency)

I agree with you, taking these factors into consideration is very important. We also have to see the school?s reputation. It can be checked by whether it is accredited by an internationally recognized body such as the AMBA (Association of MBAs) or TEQSA (Tertiary education quality and standards agency)

There is one more area key factor that you must keep in mind before choosing which school to apply. That is how much global exposure you are getting during your course. In today?s competitive world, we all want to venture into the different business cultures and not limit ourselves. This leads to a brighter future for the student.

There is one more area key factor that you must keep in mind before choosing which school to apply. That is how much global exposure you are getting during your course. In today?s competitive world, we all want to venture into the different business cultures and not limit ourselves. This leads to a brighter future for the student.

Wow, there are so many things that I need to look up! Thank you all so much.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which b schools should I choose, both in India and abroad?

Wow, there are so many things that I need to look up! Thank you all so much.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which b schools should I choose, both in India and abroad?

Yeah, there are many B schools like- Insead , The Nanyang Business School, S.P. Jain School of Global Management, Melbourne Business School among many.

Yeah, there are many B schools like- Insead , The Nanyang Business School, S.P. Jain School of Global Management, Melbourne Business School among many.

Ok. In terms of global exposure, which ones will be good?

Ok. In terms of global exposure, which ones will be good?

In that case, I would recommend S.P. Jain School of Global Management because they have a global campus spreading across Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.

In that case, I would recommend S.P. Jain School of Global Management because they have a global campus spreading across Dubai, Singapore and Sydney.

Yeah that?s a good B school. My cousin graduated from S.P. Jain. It has tri city model MBA which is you study each semester in a different city: Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The faculty also is very sound, they offer courses both in bachelors as well as masters, and campus is also good. Moreover, the ranking is 5th in Asia (Best International Business Schools 2013) and Scomes under top 100 in the world (Best Global MBA Programs 2011 and 2012).

Yeah that?s a good B school. My cousin graduated from S.P. Jain. It has tri city model MBA which is you study each semester in a different city: Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The faculty also is very sound, they offer courses both in bachelors as well as masters, and campus is also good. Moreover, the ranking is 5th in Asia (Best International Business Schools 2013) and Scomes under top 100 in the world (Best Global MBA Programs 2011 and 2012).

okay! Thank you so much :)

okay! Thank you so much :)

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Carlton, Australia 54 Followers 96 Discussions
Singapore 33 Followers 171 Discussions

Hot Discussions