Hult IBS in Dubai

Hi everyone. What have people heard about Hult International Business School in Dubai, U.A.E.?

Hi everyone. What have people heard about Hult International Business School in Dubai, U.A.E.?
ibanker

I am an alumni from the Boston campus. Afraid cant add much on the Dubai campus since it has only been around a year. But you may like to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUndLUTsKlc

Was emailed by a fellow alumnus.

I am an alumni from the Boston campus. Afraid cant add much on the Dubai campus since it has only been around a year. But you may like to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUndLUTsKlc

Was emailed by a fellow alumnus.

Thanks for sending that over. How was the career services when finding a position?

Thanks for sending that over. How was the career services when finding a position?
ibanker

Not that great to be honest at the time. My cohort found great jobs but on their own, not through the CS team.

But since then the school has completely changed the CS team. The old team were all fired. And then the head of INSEAD careers services was brought in to Hult. She has hired all new staff in each campus. The careers management course (part of the MBA) is now being taught by some external HR consultancy that knows the market.

But to get the latest picture you will really have to talk to a current student since there has been so many changes since i left.

Not that great to be honest at the time. My cohort found great jobs but on their own, not through the CS team.

But since then the school has completely changed the CS team. The old team were all fired. And then the head of INSEAD careers services was brought in to Hult. She has hired all new staff in each campus. The careers management course (part of the MBA) is now being taught by some external HR consultancy that knows the market.

But to get the latest picture you will really have to talk to a current student since there has been so many changes since i left.

Sounds like they are making the correct moves regarding their shortcomings. If you had to do it all over again, would you attend the same institution?

Sounds like they are making the correct moves regarding their shortcomings. If you had to do it all over again, would you attend the same institution?
ibanker

Absolutely. Loved it.

Absolutely. Loved it.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 34 Followers 179 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 25 Followers 88 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 31 Followers 77 Discussions

Other Related Content

A Global Destination: MBA Programs in Dubai

Article Nov 27, 2012

How different business programs in and around the growing emirate can meet a variety of needs