How about ECUST MBA in Shanghai?

I am a employee who just have been working only for 2 years. I would like to continue my MBA study in Shanghai which will be the finicial center of Asia, but i don't have so much money for the expensive tution fee. I cannot afford some MBA school in Shanghai, but I found ECUST MBA probably is a good choice for me. So is there any body who knows this program more? Please tell me, thank you.

I am a employee who just have been working only for 2 years. I would like to continue my MBA study in Shanghai which will be the finicial center of Asia, but i don't have so much money for the expensive tution fee. I cannot afford some MBA school in Shanghai, but I found ECUST MBA probably is a good choice for me. So is there any body who knows this program more? Please tell me, thank you.
evazyh

One of my colleague, a nice boy, who was graduated from ECUST. He told us that ECUST is very good university, which is famous in chemical industry. I think if you want to know more you may contact them directly.

Here it is.
http://www.find-mba.com/university/350/east-china-university-of-science-and-technology-ecust

One of my colleague, a nice boy, who was graduated from ECUST. He told us that ECUST is very good university, which is famous in chemical industry. I think if you want to know more you may contact them directly.

Here it is.
http://www.find-mba.com/university/350/east-china-university-of-science-and-technology-ecust
Dark Eyes

Is it has reasonable price?
I know CEIBS is very very expensive....

Is it has reasonable price?
I know CEIBS is very very expensive....
evazyh

I heard about it is much cheaper than it.

I heard about it is much cheaper than it.

Where is it? is it in the center of Shanghai? if it is in the suburb, then no sense.....

Where is it? is it in the center of Shanghai? if it is in the suburb, then no sense.....
analyst

I fall in line with the above post - this English/International MBA program has little info - and it appears you have to do a Chinese search on Google to get to the website. Although they put pictures of international students on the brochures, it would be interestng to know if they are full time or exchange students. If you want to do an MBA in China and have the money - CEIBS, if you want to pay 50% than CEIBS, then Fudan - which has better brand recognition than this program. If you are a Chinese nationality, passing the Fudan MBA test for nationals mey be challenging - then ECUST may be the next best option.

I fall in line with the above post - this English/International MBA program has little info - and it appears you have to do a Chinese search on Google to get to the website. Although they put pictures of international students on the brochures, it would be interestng to know if they are full time or exchange students. If you want to do an MBA in China and have the money - CEIBS, if you want to pay 50% than CEIBS, then Fudan - which has better brand recognition than this program. If you are a Chinese nationality, passing the Fudan MBA test for nationals mey be challenging - then ECUST may be the next best option.
allenz

One of my friend is the student of the MBA program in ECUST. He said that the professors there are quite good and interesting and he really had a lot of fun. He is the full-time student and all his classmates as well, most of whom are from countries such as Italian, France, Mexico, Germany, etc. It seems good, especially when considering the price.

One of my friend is the student of the MBA program in ECUST. He said that the professors there are quite good and interesting and he really had a lot of fun. He is the full-time student and all his classmates as well, most of whom are from countries such as Italian, France, Mexico, Germany, etc. It seems good, especially when considering the price.
analyst

Thanks - I will check it out. From my research on level of professors is this:

1) CEIBS - good professors from Europe come and live in China. Chinese professors are also educated from US and Europe.

2) Tsinghua - mostly Chinese professors educated in US. Famous professors regularly quoted in Caijing, Di Yi Caijing Ribao, Nanfang Zhoumo, and Zhouke Ribao are all part of the School of Economics - but often teach most of their classes in Chinese with a few classes in English.

3) Beijing University - mostly Chinese professors with similar prestige of Tsinghua but some distinguishable foreign professors like Michael Pettis who has a blog on Seeking Alpha and a regular appearance on CNBC.

4) Fudan - Similar to Tsinghua with some notables from Shangha - probably more prestigious Chinese professors than CEIBS.

5) Lingan (Guangzhou) - Professors in Guangzhou tend to be more liberal in GZ and let you know how business is really done in China.

I guess if learnng Porter's 5 forces is the goal, then CEIBS is the best bet. If it is understanding Chinese government - Tsinghua. If it is how to wear a white glove, Lingan. Not sure where ECUST fits in - but it could be specialized in knowing where Shanghai is as a financial city - not sure if it measures up with Fudan though...

Thanks - I will check it out. From my research on level of professors is this:

1) CEIBS - good professors from Europe come and live in China. Chinese professors are also educated from US and Europe.

2) Tsinghua - mostly Chinese professors educated in US. Famous professors regularly quoted in Caijing, Di Yi Caijing Ribao, Nanfang Zhoumo, and Zhouke Ribao are all part of the School of Economics - but often teach most of their classes in Chinese with a few classes in English.

3) Beijing University - mostly Chinese professors with similar prestige of Tsinghua but some distinguishable foreign professors like Michael Pettis who has a blog on Seeking Alpha and a regular appearance on CNBC.

4) Fudan - Similar to Tsinghua with some notables from Shangha - probably more prestigious Chinese professors than CEIBS.

5) Lingan (Guangzhou) - Professors in Guangzhou tend to be more liberal in GZ and let you know how business is really done in China.

I guess if learnng Porter's 5 forces is the goal, then CEIBS is the best bet. If it is understanding Chinese government - Tsinghua. If it is how to wear a white glove, Lingan. Not sure where ECUST fits in - but it could be specialized in knowing where Shanghai is as a financial city - not sure if it measures up with Fudan though...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Shanghai, China 16 Followers 7 Discussions
Shanghai, China 30 Followers 38 Discussions
Shanghai, China 38 Followers 78 Discussions
Beijing, China 6 Followers 102 Discussions
Beijing, China 12 Followers 66 Discussions
Beijing, China 8 Followers 52 Discussions
Beijing, China 11 Followers 35 Discussions
Guangzhou, China 7 Followers 8 Discussions