Good MBA programs in Finance and Technology

Hi Guys,
I need some info abt a kind of MBA I'm looking out for. I would to have a MBA where dual specialization as in Finance and IT.Can somebody help me out with some options.
Not necessarily india or asia pacific but any other region as well like australia , UK , France ...
I have a few options where it's possible like the london school of buisiness where such program is possible.
But I need some more options.

Hi Guys,
I need some info abt a kind of MBA I'm looking out for. I would to have a MBA where dual specialization as in Finance and IT.Can somebody help me out with some options.
Not necessarily india or asia pacific but any other region as well like australia , UK , France ...
I have a few options where it's possible like the london school of buisiness where such program is possible.
Mulder_b

You'll find many schools offering these two concentrations together in one MBA. Here is an European selection:
*RSM, Rotterdam
*In Helsinki the HSE
*International University in Geneva
*ESG, Paris
*EAE Barcelona
*Grenoble Graduate School of Business
Hope that helps.

You'll find many schools offering these two concentrations together in one MBA. Here is an European selection:
*RSM, Rotterdam
*In Helsinki the HSE
*International University in Geneva
*ESG, Paris
*EAE Barcelona
*Grenoble Graduate School of Business
Hope that helps.
Kate_hk

Hi, you'll find many programs in India, some examples: (random order)
- Rai Business School - Delhi
- Nirma University of Science and Technology, Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- NMIMS
Kate

Hi, you'll find many programs in India, some examples: (random order)
- Rai Business School - Delhi
- Nirma University of Science and Technology, Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- NMIMS
Kate
AnalystNYC

Hi Guys,

Hong Kong UST has specializations in Finance and IT Management.

http://mba.ust.hk/ftmba/prog/curriculum.html

<blockquote>Hi Guys,
But I need some more options.</blockquote>

Hong Kong UST has specializations in Finance and IT Management.

http://mba.ust.hk/ftmba/prog/curriculum.html

Hi Guys,
I need some info abt a kind of MBA I'm looking out for. I would to have a MBA in symbiosis.

Can anyone tell abt the score they require through GMAT for admission into their college. Plz someone help me. Plz mail the info at::
[email protected]

<blockquote>Hi Guys,
I need some info abt a kind of MBA I'm looking out for. I would to have a MBA in symbiosis.</blockquote>
Can anyone tell abt the score they require through GMAT for admission into their college. Plz someone help me. Plz mail the info at::
[email protected]
Inactive User

Hi,

I have no personal experience with Symbiosis, but I would suggest that the first place you start is by looking at the specific listing on this website:

http://www.find-mba.com/university/1873/symbiosis-institute-of-business-management-sibm

According to them, they state:

Eligibility:
A graduate from any statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks at graduation level. Candidates passing degree examination be part time / correspondence course, or in one sitting are not eligible. Final year appearing students can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks.

Intake: A total of 40 students shall be selected for this course. These include:
15% and 7.5% of seats reserved for SC / ST candidates respectively.
15% seats reserved for sponsored candidates.
2% seats reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
Kashmiri Migrants - 2 seats, over and above the total intake.

Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure consists of initially a Written Examination. Subsequently, a qualified candidate undertakes a Group Discussion & a Personal Interview.
The weightings assigned are as below:
-Written Test: 150 marks
- Group Discussion: 60 marks
- Individual Presentation / Interview: 60 marks
- Past Academic Record: 10 marks
- Work Experience: 10 marks
- Written Communication Skills: 10 marks

Hi,

I have no personal experience with Symbiosis, but I would suggest that the first place you start is by looking at the specific listing on this website:

http://www.find-mba.com/university/1873/symbiosis-institute-of-business-management-sibm

According to them, they state:

Eligibility:
A graduate from any statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks at graduation level. Candidates passing degree examination be part time / correspondence course, or in one sitting are not eligible. Final year appearing students can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks.

Intake: A total of 40 students shall be selected for this course. These include:
15% and 7.5% of seats reserved for SC / ST candidates respectively.
15% seats reserved for sponsored candidates.
2% seats reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
Kashmiri Migrants - 2 seats, over and above the total intake.

Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure consists of initially a Written Examination. Subsequently, a qualified candidate undertakes a Group Discussion & a Personal Interview.
The weightings assigned are as below:
-Written Test: 150 marks
- Group Discussion: 60 marks
- Individual Presentation / Interview: 60 marks
- Past Academic Record: 10 marks
- Work Experience: 10 marks
- Written Communication Skills: 10 marks
Thomas

Hi

Talking about GMAT requirement.

My experience with other aspiring MBAs-to-be is that unless you have great and long working experience, your GMAT score is one of the vital element the school's admission office is looking for.

For the top tier business school in the world (e.g. include Wharton, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Cambridge, St Gallen), you should be targetting at 700 and above.

For the second tier business school (e.g. include Nanyang, NUS, ESSEC, York Uni, Fudan, Copenhagen), you should look at 650 and above.

If you need some professional advice on drafting resume, application letters, reference and alike, or a sample CV, free feel to email me at: [email protected]

Good luck to you.

Kind regards,
Thomas
thomaswai.blogspot.com

Hi

Talking about GMAT requirement.

My experience with other aspiring MBAs-to-be is that unless you have great and long working experience, your GMAT score is one of the vital element the school's admission office is looking for.

For the top tier business school in the world (e.g. include Wharton, Harvard, INSEAD, Oxford, Cambridge, St Gallen), you should be targetting at 700 and above.

For the second tier business school (e.g. include Nanyang, NUS, ESSEC, York Uni, Fudan, Copenhagen), you should look at 650 and above.

If you need some professional advice on drafting resume, application letters, reference and alike, or a sample CV, free feel to email me at: [email protected]

Good luck to you.

Kind regards,
Thomas
thomaswai.blogspot.com

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Helsinki, Finland 19 Followers 18 Discussions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong (PRC) 31 Followers 162 Discussions
Rotterdam, Netherlands 80 Followers 224 Discussions
Geneva, Switzerland 10 Followers 2 Discussions
Grenoble Cedex 01, France 26 Followers 119 Discussions
Paris, France 14 Followers 18 Discussions