executive mba

i hav 1 yr of experience and now i want to do exexcutive mba
which insitute is best for executive mba in india.

AMAN

AMAN
Inactive User

Hi Aman,

I'd start by looking at the following. There may be one or two I've missed, but you should be able to narrow things down pretty quickly:

IIM Ahmedabad.
IIM Bangalore.
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi.
IIM Calcutta.
XLRI, Jamshedpur.
IIM, Lucknow.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.

Hi Aman,

I'd start by looking at the following. There may be one or two I've missed, but you should be able to narrow things down pretty quickly:

IIM Ahmedabad.
IIM Bangalore.
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi.
IIM Calcutta.
XLRI, Jamshedpur.
IIM, Lucknow.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute, Mumbai.
vasilijs

No reputable school will admit you to EXECUTIVE MBA with only one year of work experience. Executive MBA requires 10+ years. Forget about this.

No reputable school will admit you to EXECUTIVE MBA with only one year of work experience. Executive MBA requires 10+ years. Forget about this.
adil_am

Hi Sir,

I have Two years of expereince, Has recently taken the admission for MBA in simbiosis for two years course(Executive). Can you please advice me as I want to go for one year MBA so that i can finish my mba shortly

Hi Sir,

I have Two years of expereince, Has recently taken the admission for MBA in simbiosis for two years course(Executive). Can you please advice me as I want to go for one year MBA so that i can finish my mba shortly
Pooja_MP

Hi

Could you please let me know whether these institutes are asking compulsory 2 yrs exp?? or 1+ few months will also do??

Hi

Could you please let me know whether these institutes are asking compulsory 2 yrs exp?? or 1+ few months will also do??
Inactive User

AMAN

Hiya,
An EMBA is for those who have very strong work experience and are just looking to further their skills and credentials. With 1 year of WE, you will not get into an EMBA. You should look into a 2-yr MBA instead. Also, I understand you want to get the MBA out of the way ASAP, but this shouldn't be a rushed process.

<blockquote>i hav 1 yr of experience and now i want to do exexcutive mba

AMAN</blockquote>

Hiya,
An EMBA is for those who have very strong work experience and are just looking to further their skills and credentials. With 1 year of WE, you will not get into an EMBA. You should look into a 2-yr MBA instead. Also, I understand you want to get the MBA out of the way ASAP, but this shouldn't be a rushed process.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Delhi, India 2 Followers 8 Discussions
Lucknow, India 1 Follower 17 Discussions
Ahmedabad, India 11 Followers 78 Discussions
Bangalore, India 7 Followers 50 Discussions
West Bengal, India 8 Followers 30 Discussions
Pune, India 18 Followers 11 Discussions
Jamshedpur, India 5 Followers 11 Discussions

Hot Discussions