Hi,
First my profile in short -
- Indian by nationality; Permanent Resident of Singapore.
- Working in Semiconductor Industry (IC Design) for last 7 years. Worked for Motorola, Philips and Infineon (a Siemens spin-off).
- Work experience - In India for about 1.5 years; In Singapore for last 5.5 years (including short assignments in Munich, Germany).
- Education: A Masters degree in Electrical Engineering (IIT Kanpur, India)
- GMAT: 700

I am kind of reaching a saturation in my career and want to shift to Finance Industry. My questions-
(1) Is it too late? (considering I would be 34 while passing out with my MBA)
(2) What functions in IB or other sectors of finance industry will suit me best?
(3) if you think finance will not be suitable for me, what else would be ? :-) Consulting? Any feedbacks on this issue will most graciously be welcome....
(4) Any other options besides finance and Consulting. I am open to consider any... In fact anything but engineering...
(4) Last but not the last, which MBA school (with the above profile) will do best for me?
If I can't get into very good ones in US, I am very much open to Asians schools too. You pick of the schools for me?

Yes, I would like to apply in this session only so as not to waste any more time..........

Open to your suggestons with open mind and heart,

thanks in advance,
Ram