Help ranking the BSchool

nicemanin

Hi Everyone. I am planning to pursue General MBA and finalised some schools based on my specific requirement. However, I am uncertain to rank these schools based on brand name. can you rank the following Bschools for full time MBA program or have any observations, that which one is best or good. I will apply for five among them for the next intake:

1) Carl. H. Linder college of business - University of Cincinnati
2) Umass Armhest
3) University of Hartford
4) Binghamton University
5) Montclair State University
6) Hagan School of Business - Iona College
7) University of Colarado, colarado Springs
8) University of Baltimore
9) Manderson Graduate School of Business
10) North Caroline State University - Poole College of Management
11) Dupaul University - Kellstaut Graduate School of Management
12) University of Texas- Dallas
13) University of Delaware
14) Imperial college london
15) BYU (Marriott)
16) Warwick
I look forward for your inputs.

Thanks

Hi Everyone. I am planning to pursue General MBA and finalised some schools based on my specific requirement. However, I am uncertain to rank these schools based on brand name. can you rank the following Bschools for full time MBA program or have any observations, that which one is best or good. I will apply for five among them for the next intake:

1) Carl. H. Linder college of business - University of Cincinnati
2) Umass Armhest
3) University of Hartford
4) Binghamton University
5) Montclair State University
6) Hagan School of Business - Iona College
7) University of Colarado, colarado Springs
8) University of Baltimore
9) Manderson Graduate School of Business
10) North Caroline State University - Poole College of Management
11) Dupaul University - Kellstaut Graduate School of Management
12) University of Texas- Dallas
13) University of Delaware
14) Imperial college london
15) BYU (Marriott)
16) Warwick
I look forward for your inputs.

Thanks
Duncan

Use the smart rank feature at http://business-schools.findthebest.com/ and the FT rankings. What are your career goals, work experience and GMAT score?

Use the smart rank feature at http://business-schools.findthebest.com/ and the FT rankings. What are your career goals, work experience and GMAT score?
nicemanin

Hey Dunkan, thanks for your reply. I have gone through with ranking hype as I had the ranking books from US news, prinston etc. However I must say that one should not rely on the ranking of financial times as they can rank HULT on top 60. It may be due to their various parameters. I only want to consider the brand name of the BSchool in that location. Therefore I only need the ranking of the abovementioned bschools for general management programs based on the reputation. Assume the fact that I will get these schools irrespective of my GMAT score n shall not consider any other BSchool

Hey Dunkan, thanks for your reply. I have gone through with ranking hype as I had the ranking books from US news, prinston etc. However I must say that one should not rely on the ranking of financial times as they can rank HULT on top 60. It may be due to their various parameters. I only want to consider the brand name of the BSchool in that location. Therefore I only need the ranking of the abovementioned bschools for general management programs based on the reputation. Assume the fact that I will get these schools irrespective of my GMAT score n shall not consider any other BSchool
nicemanin

I intend to do work in consulting and have 7 years work experience in Legal, Compliance, Management, Real Estate in USA, UK & China. I will not pursue MBA in Top 30 MBA programs except which I have mentioned above. You may rank all as per your convenience.

I intend to do work in consulting and have 7 years work experience in Legal, Compliance, Management, Real Estate in USA, UK & China. I will not pursue MBA in Top 30 MBA programs except which I have mentioned above. You may rank all as per your convenience.
Duncan

I suggest you use the Smart Rank from Find the Best, which I linked to above.

I suggest you use the Smart Rank from Find the Best, which I linked to above.
ezra

If I were you, I would try to nail down a clear career goal for what you want to do after you graduate. This is a really broad range of schools, which provide a varying degree of career outcomes. For instance, if you were interested in pursuing a career in real estate, I might recommend the University of Cincinnati; for a general management goal, maybe Iona, etc.

If I were you, I would try to nail down a clear career goal for what you want to do after you graduate. This is a really broad range of schools, which provide a varying degree of career outcomes. For instance, if you were interested in pursuing a career in real estate, I might recommend the University of Cincinnati; for a general management goal, maybe Iona, etc.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Tuscaloosa, Alabama 4 Followers 13 Discussions
Cincinnati, Ohio 3 Followers 27 Discussions
Raleigh, North Carolina 18 Followers 25 Discussions
New Rochelle, New York 4 Followers 6 Discussions
Montclair, New Jersey 9 Followers 2 Discussions
Amherst, Massachusetts 12 Followers 24 Discussions
Colorado Springs, Colorado 5 Followers 4 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 107 Followers 348 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions
Provo, Utah 22 Followers 40 Discussions
Richardson, Texas 33 Followers 41 Discussions
Chicago, Illinois 19 Followers 34 Discussions
Baltimore, Maryland 11 Followers 4 Discussions
West Hartford, Connecticut 8 Followers 4 Discussions

Other Related Content

Dec 01, 2023

Warwick Launches New Hybrid Accelerator MBA For March 2024 Intake

News Dec 01, 2023

MBA Rankings: Finding the Best Business Schools

Article Jul 24, 2012

From the FT to Businessweek, we discuss the importance of rankings and how they work