DL MBA in Kingston University US. Is it good?

Hi, everybody!
I'm from Russia.
I have 6 years experience in business as a sales manager. Now I'm looking for distance learning MBA program in marketing. I've found this University:
http://kingston-university.us/index.php?topic=credentials&page=accreditation
Do anybody know something about this University and is their accreditation and education good?
I'm interested in this University because the fee for people from Russia is very cheap (680$+700$):
http://www.education-108.com/compare.html
They say that now I can take this MBA just paying application fee 680$, then the education will be for free due to special offer. After greduation I will have to pay only 700$ for taking my diploma.
Is it trustfull?
thank's

Hi, everybody!
I'm from Russia.
I have 6 years experience in business as a sales manager. Now I'm looking for distance learning MBA program in marketing. I've found this University:
http://kingston-university.us/index.php?topic=credentials&page=accreditation
Do anybody know something about this University and is their accreditation and education good?
I'm interested in this University because the fee for people from Russia is very cheap (680$+700$):
http://www.education-108.com/compare.html
They say that now I can take this MBA just paying application fee 680$, then the education will be for free due to special offer. After greduation I will have to pay only 700$ for taking my diploma.
Is it trustfull?
thank's
gio

hi, I see they had such "special" offers even in 2010, I also was introduced to that program but felt that there should be something wrong, I searched info about this university but could only find similar posts like yours and nothing actual.

Im pretty sure its all Fake

hi, I see they had such "special" offers even in 2010, I also was introduced to that program but felt that there should be something wrong, I searched info about this university but could only find similar posts like yours and nothing actual.

Im pretty sure its all Fake
Duncan

It's unrecognised.

Even the accreditation body is unrecognised:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unrecognized_higher_education_accreditation_organizations

It's unrecognised.

Even the accreditation body is unrecognised:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unrecognized_higher_education_accreditation_organizations

Thank's Duncan for the reply

As my post was in 2010 I have started to study this program, because it is distance learning and it is in English.
Yes, I understood that this is not recognized program, but I don't regret about it. Here I can learn theory of marketing and practice English. Of course it's better to stady MBA some where in London, but as I live and work in Moscow (Russia) I chose this program.

Thank's Duncan for the reply

As my post was in 2010 I have started to study this program, because it is distance learning and it is in English.
Yes, I understood that this is not recognized program, but I don't regret about it. Here I can learn theory of marketing and practice English. Of course it's better to stady MBA some where in London, but as I live and work in Moscow (Russia) I chose this program.

gio, thank's for the reply!

Have you started some other MBA program?

gio, thank's for the reply!

Have you started some other MBA program?
gio

thanks for reply, Sergey,
No I have not started yet, so you say it is worth to study there? actually i don't care much about recognition of university or diploma, I'm searching for knowledge.
Do they have good program?
I have applied there and got approval, and before paying I found some negative responses about this university and am doubting weather I should trust them or not. I'll be thankful if you can tell something from you experience.

Thank You

thanks for reply, Sergey,
No I have not started yet, so you say it is worth to study there? actually i don't care much about recognition of university or diploma, I'm searching for knowledge.
Do they have good program?
I have applied there and got approval, and before paying I found some negative responses about this university and am doubting weather I should trust them or not. I'll be thankful if you can tell something from you experience.

Thank You

gio, Hi
Yes, I can share my experience about this University:

I consider their progrom good enough. After all information block you have to pass a test. Which includes some times some marketing research.
My conclusion, if you don't need accredited University it's worth to study there.

Where are you from and what is your business experience?

gio, Hi
Yes, I can share my experience about this University:

I consider their progrom good enough. After all information block you have to pass a test. Which includes some times some marketing research.
My conclusion, if you don't need accredited University it's worth to study there.

Where are you from and what is your business experience?
gio

hello sergei,
I'm from Georgia, I have not much experience in business as I am architect, after graduation I worked for architectural companies (7 years) and only a year and half ago opened my studio, and ever since fighting with my gaps (I guess its more then gaps) in knowledge of business management.
some time ago decided to find appropriate school to fit my needs and thats when I find Kingston.
As I was tolled after paying my studies should start at 20 of March, so until then I have some time to think and decide. I also find some other options here in Tbilisi, in International Black Sea University, now waiting for their replies on my questions. (their studies are in English and that is critical)

By the way, thanks for sharing information about that university.

hello sergei,
I'm from Georgia, I have not much experience in business as I am architect, after graduation I worked for architectural companies (7 years) and only a year and half ago opened my studio, and ever since fighting with my gaps (I guess its more then gaps) in knowledge of business management.
some time ago decided to find appropriate school to fit my needs and thats when I find Kingston.
As I was tolled after paying my studies should start at 20 of March, so until then I have some time to think and decide. I also find some other options here in Tbilisi, in International Black Sea University, now waiting for their replies on my questions. (their studies are in English and that is critical)

By the way, thanks for sharing information about that university.

International Black Sea Universitiy?
May be it is good for you because it is closed to your place if they don't have distance program....
They demand English lenguage for studing there.

International Black Sea Universitiy?
May be it is good for you because it is closed to your place if they don't have distance program....
They demand English lenguage for studing there.
gio

yes they do demand English and thats OK, for me structure of studies meters the most, actually I aim on IBSU's certificate program in Management, because I don't have time to go on full time MBA course. Hope 1 year certificate program will have lighter schedule.
and yes, unfortunately they don't have distance learning program.

yes they do demand English and thats OK, for me structure of studies meters the most, actually I aim on IBSU's certificate program in Management, because I don't have time to go on full time MBA course. Hope 1 year certificate program will have lighter schedule.
and yes, unfortunately they don't have distance learning program.

))
so, I wish you to have good knowledge there.
thank's for chatting

if you have some quastions abt Russia or some thing in business,
here is my e-mail:
[email protected]
Sergey.

))
so, I wish you to have good knowledge there.
thank's for chatting

if you have some quastions abt Russia or some thing in business,
here is my e-mail:
[email protected]
Sergey.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom 10 Followers 81 Discussions

Hot Discussions