Co-op programme Thompson Rivers University

Amit477

Hi All
I am a graduate in engineering with 3 years of work experience in IT sector as software analyst.

I would like to know if pursuing PG Diploma MBA from thompson rivers university canada in Co-op programme is good for my career path.

As i dun have much financial resources and i Have talked to a consultancy in India which promises me an internship and $ 20-35 per hour wages for 20 hours a week while studying and a 2 year post study visa.

I would like to know about the university and job oppurtunity after pursuing PG Diploma in MBA in canada.

Is pursuing a PG diploma good for a 3 years experienced guy.

Thanks in advance

Hi All
I am a graduate in engineering with 3 years of work experience in IT sector as software analyst.

I would like to know if pursuing PG Diploma MBA from thompson rivers university canada in Co-op programme is good for my career path.

As i dun have much financial resources and i Have talked to a consultancy in India which promises me an internship and $ 20-35 per hour wages for 20 hours a week while studying and a 2 year post study visa.

I would like to know about the university and job oppurtunity after pursuing PG Diploma in MBA in canada.

Is pursuing a PG diploma good for a 3 years experienced guy.

Thanks in advance
Razors Edg...

Since this school is not accredited by AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS, I can't imagine that the degree would hold much value for you after graduation.

Instead, I would look for an MBA program with accreditation. If you wanted real, lasting value, you would have to wait a year so that you were more competitive at ranked schools like Rotman and McGill.

Barring that, even an MBA program from an accredited but unranked school like Ryerson would be better.

Since this school is not accredited by AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS, I can't imagine that the degree would hold much value for you after graduation.

Instead, I would look for an MBA program with accreditation. If you wanted real, lasting value, you would have to wait a year so that you were more competitive at ranked schools like Rotman and McGill.

Barring that, even an MBA program from an accredited but unranked school like Ryerson would be better.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Montréal, Canada 55 Followers 85 Discussions
Toronto, Canada 77 Followers 115 Discussions
Kamloops, Canada 5 Followers 5 Discussions
Toronto, Canada 53 Followers 66 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

MBA Programs in Canada: Maple Trees, Bacon, and Business Schools?

Article Dec 15, 2010

Affordable and respected, Canadian business schools are luring international students north.