UT Toledo university in Amcham any news?

dmounir

Dears ,

I have been searching for awhile for the mba programs in cairo , I found UT program with Amcham .
I need some reviews about this program and it's accreditation ,
also I see that this program is custom with 11 subject and when I checked the university web site I found much more .
any help in this .

Dears ,

I have been searching for awhile for the mba programs in cairo , I found UT program with Amcham .
I need some reviews about this program and it's accreditation ,
also I see that this program is custom with 11 subject and when I checked the university web site I found much more .
any help in this .
Duncan

Do you have a question?

Do you have a question?
Razors Edg...

If the degree is awarded by Toledo, then it will be AACSB-accredited. I would check with them about what kind of career outcomes are expected for graduates; I don't know anything about what kind of network these schools have in the region.

I would think that an MBA from the American University in Cairo, which is also AACSB-accredited, would be a safer bet.

If the degree is awarded by Toledo, then it will be AACSB-accredited. I would check with them about what kind of career outcomes are expected for graduates; I don't know anything about what kind of network these schools have in the region.

I would think that an MBA from the American University in Cairo, which is also AACSB-accredited, would be a safer bet.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Toledo, Ohio 4 Followers 7 Discussions

Hot Discussions